Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 2/16/2017 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best drugstore mascara on the market. This beats out many high end brands IMHO.

on 2/7/2017 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I enjoy using this product, but it isn't my HG. It was a great natural look with 2 coats with minimal clumping or flaking. I'd like to try the non waterproof version - I bought waterproof by accident, and it was annoying to remove at night, but it lasted throughout the day. I would repurchase, but I will probably try some other mascaras first.

really liked this mascara, it made my lashes soft and they felt natural yet they were volumized. However, it is SO not waterproof despite the name and I always have smudges:( I will not repurchase, I hope they change the formula because otherwise it is a great everyday basic mascara.

on 1/22/2017 6:43:00 AM

I like this mascara because it's affordable, holds a curl, thickens my lashes, doesn't make my lashes crunchy, has minimal flaking, and doesn't smudge too much. For mascaras to not smudge on my lower lash line, I cannot use any creamy products under my eyes. I dislike this mascara for two reasons, the strong smell and how fast it starts to dry and thicken in the tube (about two weeks) which makes it somewhat difficult to apply the product onto my lashes without some clumps.

One of my favourite mascaras. Waterproof, doesn't flake, doesn't clump. Lengthening, moderately volumising but definitely buildable if you use a few coats. Most importantly it holds a curl on my straight asian lashes - I've used other mascaras that have more volume but will weigh the curl down, with this one I can build volume slowly while maintaining the curl. I have oily eyelids and tend to see some minor smudging on my lower lash line by the 6 hour mark, which isn't bad at all and doesn't tend to keep smudging more and more as the day goes on (this happens with every mascara on me and this is one of the ones that smudges the least).

Maybelline makes the best mascaras, I keep straying to try high end ones and after wasting $30 always come back to maybelline mascara. Bonus perk - where I live its always 40% off somewhere so I never pay full price.

on 12/15/2016 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes look so natural and soft. it doesnt harden the lashes or clump. i love it! this is one of my favourites.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Love love love. I have blonde, invisible eyelashes with watery eyes and this is my go to holy grail product for daytime wear. Great coverage, very waterproof, and just the right amount of volume for daytime wear. When I'm going out it's not what I grab, but I wear it literally every day and it will come to the grave with me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS
- volume without clumpiness
- easiest waterproof mascara to remove by far, and doesn't leave black flakes everywhere
- cheap as

best daytime drugstore mascara in my opinion, doesn't get any better than this

on 9/24/2016 12:17:00 PM

Holds a curl and gives great length for my very fine lashes, BRAVO! I do use an eyelash curler and put on two coats, but after that there is some serious staying power. I do need to use a spoolie to brush through and make sure I don't have a little clumpiness after that second coat, but my lashes are so fine that happens with most mascara so nothing new. I end up trying new mascaras all the time and this drug store option tends to be one of the best.

on 6/24/2016 8:53:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need a waterproof mascara because throughout the day my eyes get teary and non-waterproof smudges. This one is awesome. It stays all day and removes gently with a little bit of oil. It does what it says. It leaves your eyelashes soft, full, and long! I just repurchased a second one after a few months. Love this!

Popular Mascaras