Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/2/2017 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Argh! After ELF decided to "change the formula" of my HG every day $3 mineral mascara to a horrible, goopy formula - I had to find something else. I've read all the great MUA reviews for this mascara (and the non-waterproof) so I picked it up.

I've only been wearing this for three days - I love the natural look and it coats my lashes perfectly - but every single day since wearing this - my eyes and contacts have been bothering the living daylights out of me :( The only thing I can think of that is different is this new mascara :(

I even had old contacts and switched to new contacts to make sure it wasnt my conteacts.... and i still have issues. Love the look of this and how it applies, but my eyes seem to be allergic to something in this. Ironically, this is the first Maybelline mascara I've ever used. One of my students had a horrible allergic reaction to the Maybellineink bottle Great Lash formula -- so I find it odd that I too, cannot wear Maybelline on my lashes. CoverGirl I've had for years with no issues, so it may be something Maybelline usesn their formula. However, I do love Maybelline's lipsticks!

Back to CG mascara and the drawing board....

I wanted to enhance my lashes without the obvious mascara look, and the only kind that ever did that (wayyy back in the day) was Physician's Formula's Lash in a Tube. This had been on my list to try but always got pushed to the bottom due to the extra hype of all the new mascaras that are always being churned out. This is the perfect mascara for "no makeup makeup" days acting like a "my lashes but better" and fulfills its claims of leaving lashes soft and natural looking with subtle volume at the base. Formula is dry, but two coats builds easily without clumping (3 or more starts getting the traditional mascara look) and lasted through my work out with no flaking. Doesn't hold a curl that well, but I've just learned to live with the standard Asian lashes I've been born with.

on 2/16/2017 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Best drugstore mascara on the market. This beats out many high end brands IMHO.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways!

This is a high-quality mascara for a wallet-friendly price. I love that the formula is thin so you never have to worry about clumps or spider lashes, no matter how many coats you apply. Plus, it's easy to remove despite the fact that it won't budge all day, even if I sweat.

I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it (which I hope is for the rest of my life, considering how hard it is to find the perfect mascara).

on 2/7/2017 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I enjoy using this product, but it isn't my HG. It was a great natural look with 2 coats with minimal clumping or flaking. I'd like to try the non waterproof version - I bought waterproof by accident, and it was annoying to remove at night, but it lasted throughout the day. I would repurchase, but I will probably try some other mascaras first.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Such a great price! Don't let "soft" full you in title. Goes on thick and not clumpy! Wears well all day.

Dupe: UD Perversion (whicheese clumped a tad more). Put each on one eye. Subtle difference.

on 1/22/2017 6:43:00 AM

I like this mascara because it's affordable, holds a curl, thickens my lashes, doesn't make my lashes crunchy, has minimal flaking, and doesn't smudge too much. For mascaras to not smudge on my lower lash line, I cannot use any creamy products under my eyes. I dislike this mascara for two reasons, the strong smell and how fast it starts to dry and thicken in the tube (about two weeks) which makes it somewhat difficult to apply the product onto my lashes without some clumps.

on 12/15/2016 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes look so natural and soft. it doesnt harden the lashes or clump. i love it! this is one of my favourites.

One of my favourite mascaras. Waterproof, doesn't flake, doesn't clump. Lengthening, moderately volumising but definitely buildable if you use a few coats. Most importantly it holds a curl on my straight asian lashes - I've used other mascaras that have more volume but will weigh the curl down, with this one I can build volume slowly while maintaining the curl. I have oily eyelids and tend to see some minor smudging on my lower lash line by the 6 hour mark, which isn't bad at all and doesn't tend to keep smudging more and more as the day goes on (this happens with every mascara on me and this is one of the ones that smudges the least).

Maybelline makes the best mascaras, I keep straying to try high end ones and after wasting $30 always come back to maybelline mascara. Bonus perk - where I live its always 40% off somewhere so I never pay full price.

really liked this mascara, it made my lashes soft and they felt natural yet they were volumized. However, it is SO not waterproof despite the name and I always have smudges:( I will not repurchase, I hope they change the formula because otherwise it is a great everyday basic mascara.