Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Love love love. I have blonde, invisible eyelashes with watery eyes and this is my go to holy grail product for daytime wear. Great coverage, very waterproof, and just the right amount of volume for daytime wear. When I'm going out it's not what I grab, but I wear it literally every day and it will come to the grave with me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS
- volume without clumpiness
- easiest waterproof mascara to remove by far, and doesn't leave black flakes everywhere
- cheap as

best daytime drugstore mascara in my opinion, doesn't get any better than this

To Read all 1162 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/24/2016 12:17:00 PM

Holds a curl and gives great length for my very fine lashes, BRAVO! I do use an eyelash curler and put on two coats, but after that there is some serious staying power. I do need to use a spoolie to brush through and make sure I don't have a little clumpiness after that second coat, but my lashes are so fine that happens with most mascara so nothing new. I end up trying new mascaras all the time and this drug store option tends to be one of the best.

on 6/24/2016 8:53:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need a waterproof mascara because throughout the day my eyes get teary and non-waterproof smudges. This one is awesome. It stays all day and removes gently with a little bit of oil. It does what it says. It leaves your eyelashes soft, full, and long! I just repurchased a second one after a few months. Love this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara holds a curl really really well, and adds nice volume. Pretty good length. (I boost the length by using Cils Booster underneath.) The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to remove. So even with eye make up remover, I end up getting mascara on my towels.

At first glance I didn't mind it then after a few uses it started getting super clumpy! It's also not as waterproof as it claims to be. I think I would like something that's not so heavy and separates

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This mascara is fantastic if you're looking for a very waterproof mascara that holds a curl and gives defined but still natural looking lashes.

I preferred this about a month after it was opened as it was at that point of time it gave the most definition, held the curl best and didn't flake. A straight open tube has the tendency to go on a little wet which can drag the curl down again. As it nears three months, the mascara has the tendency to flake under the eye after about 6-7 hours of wear. This will need either an oil based cleanser or a biphase make up remover as it is quite seriously waterproof.

I bought this for a beach trip in a hot, humid climate and it served its purpose! I did not extensively swim with this on, but it did not smear or run in full submersion in the pool and fresh water or in the heat with sweat dripping down my face. Pretty impressed with this stuff! It smeared when I accidentally rubbed my eyes, but otherwise it stayed all day and was easily removed with facial wipes. Highly recommend

on 5/4/2016 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't know how it took me so long to try this. I think the name suggested that it was for a natural look and as a mascara junkie it didn't appeal to me. I love making my lashes pop above all other makeup techniques. It seems that every mascara I love gets discontinued, so I'm always on the hunt for a HG that's not likely to get the axe.

After seeing many good reviews and knowing this has been around forever, I got some. And fingers crossed because it was more than $7 which may not seem like a lot but when you throw away as much garbage products as I do, it is. Anyhow, I love it! If you apply it with a light hand it's very full and soft indeed. You can use a heavier hand for more of a dramatic look. Thick and long and I find the clumping is almost none. No flaking or smudging. And mainly it holds a curl! Thank the Heavens!

The wp is a little hard to get off so be aware of that.

on 4/11/2016 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Good stuff! I'm on my second tube.

This is probably the only American drugstore mascara I'd buy again and again. It doesn't add a lot of volume but it does separate, lengthen/darken my lashes and the most important attribute of all: Holding a curl. That aspect is important for me personally because I have medium-length, Asian, straight lashes. This mascara also doesn't flake or smudge. Price is good, and it's quite easy to find at most drugstores/ULTAs. The brush is old-school and doesn't poke you like the new rubber ones do (I point unpleasantly to Benefit's 'They're Real!' as an example).
Removal-wise... easy with oil cleanser or any oil-based eye makeup remover.

The non-waterproof version is also very good - very creamy formula (read: buildable), water-resistant, but doesn't hold a curl. I recommend that one for those who already have lush, beautiful lashes.

So anyways, Asian schoolgirls/teenagers or those with pin-straight lashes with not a lot of money to their name should buy this. It's easily accessible and inexpensive. People who rarely wear waterproof mascara but want an inexpensive option just in case (hot/humid weather, long days, ect.) should buy this.

Those who like a bit of luxury but fit my prototype of Asian eyelashes, use curlers everyday, and will purchase WP 9 times out of 10, may I point you to Urban Decay's Cannonball, YSL Faux Cils WP, or even Heroine Kiss Long&Curl. Those are also very good.