Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

One of my favourite mascaras. Waterproof, doesn't flake, doesn't clump. Lengthening, moderately volumising but definitely buildable if you use a few coats. Most importantly it holds a curl on my straight asian lashes - I've used other mascaras that have more volume but will weigh the curl down, with this one I can build volume slowly while maintaining the curl. I have oily eyelids and tend to see some minor smudging on my lower lash line by the 6 hour mark, which isn't bad at all and doesn't tend to keep smudging more and more as the day goes on (this happens with every mascara on me and this is one of the ones that smudges the least).

Maybelline makes the best mascaras, I keep straying to try high end ones and after wasting $30 always come back to maybelline mascara. Bonus perk - where I live its always 40% off somewhere so I never pay full price.

on 12/15/2016 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes look so natural and soft. it doesnt harden the lashes or clump. i love it! this is one of my favourites.

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Love love love. I have blonde, invisible eyelashes with watery eyes and this is my go to holy grail product for daytime wear. Great coverage, very waterproof, and just the right amount of volume for daytime wear. When I'm going out it's not what I grab, but I wear it literally every day and it will come to the grave with me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS
- volume without clumpiness
- easiest waterproof mascara to remove by far, and doesn't leave black flakes everywhere
- cheap as

best daytime drugstore mascara in my opinion, doesn't get any better than this

on 9/24/2016 12:17:00 PM

Holds a curl and gives great length for my very fine lashes, BRAVO! I do use an eyelash curler and put on two coats, but after that there is some serious staying power. I do need to use a spoolie to brush through and make sure I don't have a little clumpiness after that second coat, but my lashes are so fine that happens with most mascara so nothing new. I end up trying new mascaras all the time and this drug store option tends to be one of the best.

on 6/24/2016 8:53:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I need a waterproof mascara because throughout the day my eyes get teary and non-waterproof smudges. This one is awesome. It stays all day and removes gently with a little bit of oil. It does what it says. It leaves your eyelashes soft, full, and long! I just repurchased a second one after a few months. Love this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara holds a curl really really well, and adds nice volume. Pretty good length. (I boost the length by using Cils Booster underneath.) The only thing I don't like is that it's difficult to remove. So even with eye make up remover, I end up getting mascara on my towels.

At first glance I didn't mind it then after a few uses it started getting super clumpy! It's also not as waterproof as it claims to be. I think I would like something that's not so heavy and separates

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This mascara is fantastic if you're looking for a very waterproof mascara that holds a curl and gives defined but still natural looking lashes.

I preferred this about a month after it was opened as it was at that point of time it gave the most definition, held the curl best and didn't flake. A straight open tube has the tendency to go on a little wet which can drag the curl down again. As it nears three months, the mascara has the tendency to flake under the eye after about 6-7 hours of wear. This will need either an oil based cleanser or a biphase make up remover as it is quite seriously waterproof.

I bought this for a beach trip in a hot, humid climate and it served its purpose! I did not extensively swim with this on, but it did not smear or run in full submersion in the pool and fresh water or in the heat with sweat dripping down my face. Pretty impressed with this stuff! It smeared when I accidentally rubbed my eyes, but otherwise it stayed all day and was easily removed with facial wipes. Highly recommend

Popular Mascaras