MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream
Strobe CreamMAC Strobe Cream

3.9

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 10/18/2015 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love to use this as a moisturizer in the morning before I do my makeup, it makes such good base to work with and I love the luminous finish it gives. It's a subtile sheen under foundation but definitely makes a difference. It doesn't make my skin look oily throughout the day even tho I have combination skin.

I hate to see how some people give this a bad review and compare it to some becca liquid highlighter. It's a moisturizer with such great ingredients and I think about the illuminating effect as a nice addition to this product.

on 6/17/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE! This amazing pearlescent, iridescent glow cream is unbelievable. Having dry skin I found that moisturising AND priming my skin would cause it to ball up on my face but never found a primer that have me enough hydration alone; in walks this little gem. I squeeze a pea sized amount out of the squeeze tube onto my finger and apply to my flaky, dry, dull skin and wow, it gives me a dewy, glowing and moisturised complexion which makes my foundation last all day and not cake or cling to dry patches. Also this miracle cream has so many skin benefits including an aha (light chemical exfoliant) which does not irritate my eczema and acne prone skin. Thank you mac this is my HG primer and I will never be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I was looking for something to make my face look dewy and I came across this. The "glowing" effect is really subtle and barely there. It mostly just gives a soft natural sheen, and since my skin condition is usually pretty good, I dont see much difference after using strobe cream. I've tried mixing it with foundations/ using it as a base but it still doesnt give me the desire effect. It's ok for summer though as it is light and not greasy.
The cream isnt really moisturizing for my dry skin but if you have oily skin I guess it would be fine for you.

on 4/25/2012 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love Strobe cream. I use it before putting my makeup on, and it moisturizes without creating a greasy base for my foundation like some other creams I have used. It puts a subtle glow on my skin without being glittery, almost like crushed pearls. The only thing that could make it better is if it had a sunscreen in it, but since my foundation has one that doesn't really bother me. I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type as a light moisturizer that is perfect for daytime and does a nice job of highlighting the skin.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Omg I am so upset with this product that I had to write this review! This product is absolutely horrible!! For a while I was using it and noticed a slight subtle glow that it gave but it honestly doesn't do anything that major for your skin, once you apply foundation and powder I feel like that glow slightly disappears. I bought the smaller version to use under my studio fix fluid foundation that I noticed is wayyy to dull looking and flattens my face once applied but this really didnt help much so I stopped using it for awhile. Then I decided to give it a go again today under the new lancome foundation and omg I am so mad at myself that I did. I applied this in the morning and by the end of the night I had 6 large cystic blemishes on my chin area and nose! They were so red and painful and they came out of no where! I'm really strict with skincare regimen and use peter thomas roth's acne line and haven't broken out since until today! I can't believe how bad this product clogged my pores and caused this acne after one use! I'm definitely throwing it in the trash and wouldn't recommend this at all!

on 10/26/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this product - hate the price and package. I feel like I could go through the bottle quickly and that every last drop would not get used since its in that funky bottle. However-- I love how this cream. It makes my skin look and feel impeccable after application. I have no idea what people are talking about with the disco/glitter business, upon first trial I was so afraid I was going to look like a crazy person. Never happened. My foundation looks dewy and flawless -- and I don't even see any sparkles. For the price I do not know if its worth it though... could I just use this as a winter primer ? Maybe. Still on the fence.

on 4/12/2009 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

A nice, thick consistancy that leaves my skin with a slight glow. I use it under foundation and as a subtle highlighter on ceekbones/brow. The packaging is not great as i think the plastic is too thick to have a squeeze tube really, but good quality as usual with mac. Nice product, nothing extraordinary - you could probably get this look by mixing a drop of Benefit Highbeam with your regular moisturiser...