4.2

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I bought this in a too light shade, but I have been trying to use it up anyway. The product itself on the skin is pretty good, but using the product and the packaging is extremely annoying. The product is very liquid. Sometimes there seems to be air bubbles in the product so that when I take the cap off, the product comes pouring out. It easily turns into a mess, plus a lot of product is wasted. Now I always have to have the packaging wrapped in toilet paper to avoid it messing up everything in my makeup bag. This has turned out to be so annoying that I don't really care anymore what the quality of the product is. I will not be buying this mess again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
from

3 years ago

I had this years ago. Don't remember what shade I got, but I remember it being too dark and beige, thus making my undereye area looking greyish (I prefer more salmon or peach-based shades instead of beige or white/ivory/yellow). Either it was that the lightest color was too dark on me, or the lightest was too light and white, and that's why I ended up with a shade darker (but too dark) -- reading the rewies here, seems like the latter. This "color problem" is something that I sometimes have with concealers (I'm fair, about NC15, neutral undertones, slightly peachy-pink overtone but some blueness under my eyes). You do get a lot for the price to pay, and I did like the packaging. Too bad the color selection sucks...

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

Good, but not perfect. Can crease after a long or warn day

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

It lasted only some hours , with medium or light coverage. Not worth for such a price

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

My HG concealer for undereyes. I am NC 15-20 with deep plum colored undereyes (I'm not exaggerating, they look like bruises). The concealer has 3 shades available, I chose no. 1 clair. Disclaimer: I prefer natural looking makeup, I use as little produst as possible often and I don't like concealer triangles anywhere, if you do, you might not like my review. The tube is pricey, but the price is comparable to the nars concealer and this has so much more product (15 ml to be exact). The tube has a thin nozzle which ensures that you won't overdo the amount, plus it's very hygienic. The tube itself is pretty and the lid makes it also look quite pricey (haha but it's still a plastic tube :) ) Consistency is somewhere between liquid and cream. It blends beautifully, and it has high coverage. Formula is fragrance free, with a camomille extract. Undereye: You need very little product (I'm talking pin-head amount of product). The finish is unbelievably skin-like, it makes me so happy to have finally an undetectable concealer. Lasting power is great, it does not oxidise, does not crease, brightens quite a bit. Extremely happy. Red area around nose: my nose area gets extremely oily, this concealer holds up for about 4-5 hours, then it starts to disappear. But it can be very easily touched up. Even though I had powder on my skin ( RBR Diaphanous) I was able to touch up this area without making any cake ;) Summary: Great price per ml, hygienic packaging, good coverage, *incredibly* skin-like, but only three shades. Holds up great during the day on combo skin, does not last whole day on oily areas. Can't recommend enough for pale people who desire a natural look with minimal product.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

Creamy,light,doesn't crease a lot but it doesn't really conceal dark circles,also due to its packaging you squize out more than you need,could have been better considering the brand and price

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

Beautiful concealer! Heavy coverage, but looks like skin. I've been using it for years.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I like trying out new concealers. I have deep set eyes, so naturally (very) dark, reddish-brown eye circles, plus fine lines. So far I've found only four concealers that managed to cover them. This is another one, and quickly became my favorite liquid concealer. (HG cream concealer: Catrice Camouflage Cream.) It's high coverage (despite not being thick), blends beautifully, brightens undereye area, long lasting (I set it with some powder). Also, a little goes a long way. It's very pricey, but I've heard that one tube lasts for a long time. I think it's one of the few high end products worth the money. I highly recommend it!

About reviewer (243 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I've tried al kinds of concealers, both high end and high street, but nothing beats this. I've got very dark circles, i've actually been asked if i had gotten beat up when not wearing makeup, cause people thought i had two black Eyes. But this Little gem sure is magic!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

I really love this concealer and don't understand why there isn't a bigger hype around this product. Whenever I go out or just really want to look good, I use this. I use a very pale shade, but once applied it blends very well with the skin tone. Unlike other concealers it really covers the dark circles around my eyes, however without looking like I am wearing heavy make up. It also does not create these fine lines under your eyes like some concealers that then actually make you look older. Feels very light and good on your skin as well. Sometimes I use a bit more product and blend it a bit to the rest of my face. Could be cheaper of course, but little goes a long way with this.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair