Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

This is definitely not a life changing product, but i love it so much! It gives my face a healthy glow, it doesnt break me out, smells herb-y (which i dont mind) and refreshing. Its perfect for an invigorating spritz throughout the day.

Holy moly. Where has this been my whole life? Tried so many products for my combination/spot acne-prone skin. Bought this on a whim from Nordstrom beauty exclusive kit - 2 full size and 2 travel size bottles of this spray + drying lotion. Within just 1 day of using this, my skin felt and looked so different. Dramatically. Been using it for a little over a week now, and I feel like it's totally transformed! More so from the spray than the drying lotion (use that sparingly when I get my spot acne). My skin now feels properly moisturized and truly balanced. Not greasy, not dehydrated, and no acne... fingers crossed. I used to use Thayer's, but this one takes the cake. I know the ingredients listed sound a bit more artificial than Thayer's, but it outperforms it by far. I spray it on after I wash my face, or after I take off makeup with wipe when I'm about to work out at the gym. Gives you this natural smooth glow. I'm hooked!

Got a free sample of a bunch of Mario Badescu products, which included this aloe spray.

This was definitely the best gift out of the kit in terms of sizing - everything else was sample size and lasted about 3 uses (teeny tiny creams in contains no bigger than a quarter). Over a year has passed and I still have this.

It's okay, nothing special. It stays cool no matter what even when my apartment is sweltering. Feels refreshing and everything but it's very superficial and just helps me cool down but doesn't make my skin feel amazing or anything. It's nice to keep around in the summer during a heat wave when it's so hard to fight the heat, but honestly it's nothing life changing. I'm happy to have it as a free sample but I can't believe it's worth $7 for 4 ounces! Is it really that high in aloe and rosewater, because it feels really diluted?

Summary: buy your own spray bottle and add aloe yourself to avoid wasting money on this hyped up gimmick.

on 8/8/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

amazing, really helped my skin clear up... especially in the summer when moisturizers can feel heavy, this saved the day!!! recommend to anyone with oily skin, and blemishes

on 7/30/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahhh, instant love for this stuff! I purchased a large size on Amazon and it's my new favorite thing! My skin has been dry for whatever reason (ugh) so I've been spritzing this on after my nighttime routine and it feels so soothing and calming on my skin. It's also perfect for those days when you don't want to put moisturizer on -- for me, usually after I come in from a long, sweaty bike ride, and after I take a shower: what's the point of moisturizer if I'm just hanging around the house? I wash my face and then spray this on -- so nice and refreshing. I wouldn't use this over makeup because the spray nozzle is crap, and doesn't give a fine mist at all...I think it would make my eye makeup run. (I didn't buy this to use as a setting spray anyways.) I think I'll get a lot of use out of this product for sure. I am really enjoying this spray and will absolutely repurchase it!

on 7/21/2017 9:20:00 AM

I'm about 3/4 into my first bottle of this product. It usually spray it on my face in the morning inbetween the serum and the cream, and after makeup application, to reduce the powdery look.

Skin feels nice immediately after application, but I don't see any difference in the long run.
I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's alright and it doesn't linger for long.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I mean it's okay.... really don't see a difference for anything and unsure what it is suppose to do. Definitely prefer my Mac fix plus over this one

I love this spray. I use it several times a day. I first use it in the morning before my shower as a quick pick me up since I'm usually still tired and groggy. I'll use it before applying sunscreen and makeup to add some extra moisture to my skin. If my makeup is looking a bit powdery, I'll use a few spritzes to set everything. I'll also use it through out the day to refresh my makeup and skin. Finally, I use it at night before my usual moisturizer. I don't think I really *need* this spray, but I love it nonetheless! It's so refreshing and it makes my skin feel amazing. It doesn't add a lot of moisture to the skin, but it feels very soothing and it makes my skin feel soft. I'm very happy with the price. You get 8 oz. for $12, which seems cheap compared to so many other facial sprays on the market. The packaging is simple but seems sturdy. The nozzle isn't my favorite; it doesn't give a very fine mist. Regardless, I still love the product and will continue to purchase it!

I feel like I have just washed my face even though I have makeup on. Sometimes, I get small bumps from covering my skin with makeup. And these bumps disappear after spraying. Makeup also looks more freshly applied. I've tried spraying it on my hair and it made my hair sticky. Gonna reserve it for my face only.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!!

I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control!
**Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!