Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 11/15/2018 10:00:00 PM

I needed a moisturizing toner to spritz on my face before applying hyaluronic acid toner/serum, so I picked this up at Ulta. I did not expect to love it so much. The scent is so fresh and comforting, and it provides a quick burst of hydration to my skin. I have oily, sensitive skin and don't feel like this irritates in any way. It works great as a hydrating toner, or to refresh your skin through the day. I bought the largest size when it went on sale to make sure I don't run out.

on 11/4/2018 10:33:00 PM

not friendly to sensitive skin

on 10/31/2018 10:59:00 PM

This is the first and last Mario Badescu product I’ve ever tried. First of all, the packaging of this looks and feels like garbage. It’s so cheap and ugly, and the spray nozzle is dollar-store quality. Ordinarily this is not an issue for me, but this product is EXPENSIVE for what it is—can’t they at least package it nicely for that price?

Performance-wise, this stuff is like spraying your face with perfumed water. It smells nice and feels refreshing on the skin but does not add any significant hydration. I also noticed it adds a natural finish to makeup if used as a setting spray. However, you can get all these benefits in much cheaper rosewater products from Amazon or a health food store. The hype surrounding this product is a showcase of excellent marketing, nothing more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

My sister gave me a practically full bottle of this as se had bought it and saw no benefit. She has acne-prone skin and I think it irritated her. I have combination skin with dry patches. I found no irritation using this product but also saw no benefit other than it being a refreshing, nicely-scented spray. I used it after washing my face before applying moisturiser but tbh I don't know why I did this as it didn't make any difference to anything - all psychological! I think this is a gimmick tbh, like most toners / facial sprays. I can imagine it not being brilliant for sensitive skin. The bottle is big and the packaging functional but the whole concept seems to just be a fad. Meh!

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

on 8/19/2018 1:29:00 PM

I love this! The nicest toner/facial spray I’ve used. I love it right after a shower followed by Embryolisse moisturiser, and it’s very nice right after makeup. I feel more dewy and glowing since I started using this.

The packaging is clean, minimalist and pretty and I like the pale pink colour of the liquid.

Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caused me to break out. I had quite clear skin but after I started using this products I started to get pimples and a lot of bumps on my forehead. To ensure that it was exactly this product that was causing me to break out, I stopper using it for one week and my skin became clearer and the pimples reduced. But after one week, when I started using again it caused me to break out again, much more as well. I guess this works differently on different skin tones.
Additionally I don't like the smell, quite too strong for me. But that's just my personal opinion