Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 1image 2image 3

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.

on 7/5/2016 2:13:00 PM

This is making me break out everywhere & I don't break out typically... I use the heritage rose water in the pink spray bottle and never had a problem, then I bought this thinking it would be a good product and had some extra skin benefitting ingredients... Boy was I wrong! something about this product made my skin go crazy now I have to suffer the consequences of this terrible break out :( def going back to the heritage rose water, way more natural and there is really only one ingredient.

To Read all 190 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted a cheaper setting spray to keep in my work purse, and I thought this was a good value. I usually use urban decay or Mac fix plus. I have sensitive and dry skin. First the smell is super strong and is added, which I regretted using on my sensitive skin as soon as I sprayed it since fragrance is irritating. Very fake rose smell, not nice in my opinion. Also made my eyes burn after opening them (closed when I misted). I noticed a little stickiness that other people have noted, that didn't bother me. My skin immediately started itching after spraying it. I'm not going to use this again. If you have nice skin that can withstand the fragrance and other chemical additives, and you enjoy very strong rose scents you might like this. The price is great, but not worth the health of my skin.

Gently refreshes and hydrates skin. Can use as a primer, spray on makeup brushes, or use as a setting spray. I keep this in my purse and splash on throughout the day when my skin needs a quick rejuvenation.

Amazing! Especially for its price- retails at $10 here in Australia. I use it to blend out cream foundations & concealers, to fix powdery & cakey makeup, and to set my makeup as well! Gives a nice healthy glow! So much love for this product & wish I had used it sooner!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just okay, I have been using the Glossier Rose Spray and I prefer it as I find it is more hydrating. MB's leaves a kind of sticky dryness which I'm not really a fan of, I prefer a more hydrating spray. Don't get me wrong, this one is okay, but I think there are better rose sprays.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one month ago for $8 because everyone was talking about how great it is and I wanted to try it out but after 3 days of using it as a toner/to refresh my face through the day I started to break out really bad, I woke up with pimples in my t-zone and cheeks and a mild eye lid contact dermatitis, listen... I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE and IM STILL UPSET ABOUT IT. The smell is great, i love roses but i think that the others chemicals are too hard for my skin. Worst product ever!!!

on 5/28/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. Nearly every review I've seen raved about it, but I can't say the same. The scent was really really strong. It also made me break out all over my face. The only upside was the price. At only $5, I didn't feel bad throwing it away.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this after reading the wonderful reviews on MUA. I have the travel sized one and am glad I bought it at this size.

Read from the reviews that this can be used over makeup without causing any disturbance. So I tried it during my midday touch up. OMG ... it caused my makeup to become patchy as in some parts stuck some parts were gone!

I did not try it on bare skin which may work better ... I'll try that one day but to use it over makeup is a no no for me and neither will i buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite use of this product is randomly spraying my boyfriend in the face. My second favorite use is much more economical and, well, useful. A few minutes after my retinol application, I close my eyes and lightly mist myself with this heavenly concoction. Feels great.