Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.

on 1/8/2017 5:12:00 PM

This spray gets me singing beyonce! It's a holy grail to my dry catus ass skin ! A few spritz of this before foundation and after powder byeee dry spots!

on 1/6/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

loveee this. I use this at night after my toner but before my facial oil to lock in moisture (great for dry cold winters) & as a makeup finisher. great value! great price, I like the light rose scent too. no complaints.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Initially I purchased this in hopes that it would be a cheaper alternative to Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. The verdict: not quite the same, but close enough.

The Mario Badescu spray does not impart the same magical, luminous glow that I get with the Tatcha one, but it does perform the same in terms of hydrating the skin and reducing the "powdery" look of makeup. With foundations that tend to accentuate dry flakes, a few spritzes will almost completely eradicate the problem.

One thing that sort of disappointed me was that the spray is not a fine mist, but rather large droplets. However, unlike a setting spray with a crappy nozzle, the size of the droplets of this product doesn't affect my makeup negatively, so it isn't a huge deal-breaker. It all absorbs on the face without a trace, so this is also good when you want a midday burst of hydration without disturbing your makeup.

Given how cheap this product is (even the 2 oz bottle for $5 lasts forever), I think it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I’ve heard a lot of raves on this product.Well my skin is all dried up now,no thanks to this spray.Pretty sure its the alcohol.Maybe its time to switch to organic products,it might take longer time to produce results,but im willing to wait instead of putting my poor skin through this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

on 12/28/2016 10:01:00 PM

I use to love this till I realized it had every bad alcohol for your face in it, has red and blue dye, and contains butelyne/hexalyne glycol, and caprylyl glycol, which are the main ingredients in antifreeze👎👎👎👎👎...this stuff is garbage, and over time will destroy your skin. Heritage makes an all natural rosewater spray for under $9, that is 1 ingredient:ROSEWATER...do your homework ladies.

on 12/28/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell and I swear this made my foundation glow! All in all it's a good product .

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!