Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/5/2017 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don’t easily award a product with the name *Holy Grail*, but this is one of them! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Following cleansing and moisturizing, I spritz this all over my face and neck. I then apply my makeup, usually a TM followed by some artistically placed concealer. A tiny dusting of powder along my cheeks and jawline to set, then I totally mist my face again with this spray of heaven.

My skin looks nourished, healthy, and plump, all the requirements of a French girl 😊 Takes away the powdery look, and really sets and melds makeup to the skin. I carry a tiny bottle with me in my handbag to refresh as needed.

Now for the weird part. I have very long naturally curly hair, waist-length layers (which I totally cut & style myself). Curly hair is bizarre, in that the less I wash it, the happier it is. Seriously, I only wash my hair once a week. Proper styling afterwards and each night allows me to achieve perfect curls each day, that I receive compliments on constantly. Most people have no idea I only wash my hair once a week. Here’s the magic: After my hair is about 80% dry, I put it in a ponytail on top of my head. Leaning upside down, I spray the almost dry tail with this spray, then wrap into a bun. I leave it up to dry overnight, and my curls look Hollywood-worthy in the morning.
Each night until I wash my hair again, I repeat the above process. I hope it works for someone else like it does for me! I only wish I knew this stuff in high school, would’ve spared a lot of teenage angst. P.S.- I’ve tried making my own rosewater & glycerin spray for curls, but can’t get the ratio like the Mario Badescu. Gave up trying.)

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so mad I didn't find MakeupAlley before I bought this. I literally have seen COUNTLESS Instagram posts, skincare threads, Youtube videos, and glowing reviews just raving about this product for a little over a year now. Literally people saying this stuff was the end all be all, a godsend, the best cheap way to keep your skin glowing. I read you could use it whenever and as much as you needed & blah blah blah. We've heard it all by now, you all know what I'm talking about. This stuff broke me out in little bumps all over my skin. Literally tiny little bumps everywhere. I was so disappointed. I searched far & wide on the sites that sold this & almost no reviews mentioned how this broke them out. Even on Reddit, people were going in about how amazing this is. Luckily I was able to return it to Ulta and I ended up exchanging it for the green one, the Green Tea & Aloe spray. I just sprayed some on my face so hopefully I have better luck.

I'm really glad though that you guys are honest about it but I wish the site got more visibility on Google. I would have not bought it if I had seen the reviews here. The reason I did 2 stars as opposed to 1 is because clearly it works for others and it really is something I want to work. I want to have a spray that I can spritz occasionally throughout the day that leaves my skin feeling hydrated & refreshed & helps maintain a clear complexion. In love with idea but not the product.

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This broke my face out every time I tried it. So disappointing.

on 9/13/2017 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized and soft. I like to use this after I remove my makeup and apply serums when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. Does not cause any breakouts. I like this more than other toner sprays and it's a great value for the price. Would repurchase.

on 9/21/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this for all-over moisture and skin refreshment! A must-have in hot climates.

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product feels so refreshing on my oily skin. The scent is lovely, too. Perfect for giving me a little bit of moisture when I'm sitting in my air-conditioned office or when I'm outside in the LA sun. I've also used it to set makeup, and it seems to do a solid job. Took off one lippie because it's hard to tell exactly how much it does for my skin, but it's a pretty simple toner, so I was never expecting it to be life-changing.