Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.

on 2/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

This is nice. I think it's a little overrated tho. It does a decent job of helping to get rid of that 'powdery' look, but that's it. It feels nice and has a nice even spay. The fragrance is the main reason I won't repurchase. I don't like feeling like I'm spaying perfume on my face. Personally, I think the Elf Mist and Set spay works just as well as this for a better price and less fragrance.

on 2/5/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product!! Gives a light amount of hydration and refreshes the face (:

on 2/5/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a refreshing smell (rose) but not effectively.

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.