Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Mario Badescu Rose water sprayFacial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.

on 2/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

This is nice. I think it's a little overrated tho. It does a decent job of helping to get rid of that 'powdery' look, but that's it. It feels nice and has a nice even spay. The fragrance is the main reason I won't repurchase. I don't like feeling like I'm spaying perfume on my face. Personally, I think the Elf Mist and Set spay works just as well as this for a better price and less fragrance.

on 2/5/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product!! Gives a light amount of hydration and refreshes the face (:

on 2/5/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a refreshing smell (rose) but not effectively.

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective