Uploaded by hulagal36

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/25/2014

I have combination, dehydrate, acne prone and very sensitive skin.

This is great product, I use after I removed my make up with make up remover then wash my face. After use for few days I could feel that it gentle and not break me out. Wow great! After using for a week my skin clearing up this is even better. I absolutely love love love it.

I will never stop using …

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

EyesBlack

Mar/16/2014

I really like this cleansing solution. I use it as my morning cleanser as I do not have the time or energy to use a cream cleanser using water and cotton wool and everything. It really refreshes me and is so quick and easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and a bit tingly. I am on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0
fromMissy

Nov/20/2013

My skin: Oily, very sensitive, rosacea and acne prone. This product isn't very effective for oily skin. It doesn't cut through the morning shine at all, so I feel like I need to wash my face afterwards. Kind of defeats the purpose of the product. Also, it's TERRIBLE at removing makeup. I go over my face with it several times in the evening and use a regular toner afterwards …Read more

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (486 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Mar/06/2013

I really love this product! it really is one that is so gentle on my face yet so strong and effective in removing makeup! i give this a thumbs up! i've tried clinique's gel-away cleanser, ZA's cleasing gel, clinique's cleansing milk and AHAVA's all-in-one makeup remover cleanser.. this honestly is the BEST i've used so far! thank u vichy!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/08/2013

Micellar cleanser. I have dry, sensitive, breakout prone skin. Usually, I do not like fragrance in my products and this does have a slight fragrance (it seems to dissipate quickly). It is cooling and soothing (helps the couperose and pink blotches I get). I will repurchase as long as they keep making it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Nov/24/2012

Fantastic product, and much gentler than the Bioderma equivalent. Did not sting my eyes or dry my sensitive, eczema-prone skin like the Bioderma. Feels much smoother and silkier, preventing any tugging while I'm taking off my makeup. Removes my waterproof mascara and Shiseido sunscreen like a dream.

About reviewer (260 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Nov/19/2012

Vichy’s Purete Thermale 3-in-1 Calming Cleansing Solution is a permanent staple in my morning skin care routine. Gentle and non-irritating, I use a generous amount on a cotton ball and gently swipe my face removing any excess oil and impurities that accumulated overnight. This gently cleans and sooths the skin without leaving a residue or causing breakouts. Its as clear as water and has the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Aug/25/2012

Bought this when looking for a cleanser to remove my sunscreen at night. It turned out rather disappointing. I don't wear heavy makeup (usually just sunscreen and a bit of eyeshadow), but cleansing my face took several passes (and a lot of product), and I couldn't do without a dedicated eye makeup remover. I also wasn't able to use this without water: it dried to a sticky, filmy …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesOther

Jan/28/2012

I have been using this product for several years already; I have tried other cleansing solution in between, but I ended up sticking with vichy. I have sensitive skin, but I have not experience irritation or dryness after using this product. This product is effective in removing foundations with SPF formulas; but you might need eye makeup remover for eye makeups

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBrown

fromjj192

Jan/20/2012

This is a very gentle yet effective cleanser. I have hypersensitive skin with rosacea and my skin doesn't have even a hint of a reaction to this product. It feels very soothing. Love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure