no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/28/2014

I loved this lotion to death! So disappointed when it was discontinued. I feel H2O Milk Body Balm smells similar.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/05/2009

I forgot I had a little mini sampler of all 4 lotions in the Private Spa Collection...so today I used the Embrace Dreams..I like it a lot,the lotion is nice and moisturiziing! The scent is so nice,its a very light creamy floral (perfect for the warmer months)...I wish I never forgot about having these lil lotions cuz I would for sure have bought this!
But atleast I can find this lotion and …

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/27/2006

Received this Valentine's Day in a Mary Kay gift basket from DH. This is a floral dreamy type scent. I like it. I love the feel of the lotion which leaves my hands silky smooth. This always puts DH in 'the mood'. Which after almost 16years of marriage is a positive.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

from24bee

Mar/10/2005

I bought the body spray first and loved it. Then I bought the body wash, and the layering was really nice. So of course, I had to add the lotion. Altogether, they create a lovely layer that lingers throughout the day. It's not a perfume, but for me, that's good. I just love this scent!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairBrown

EyesBlue

fromskymom

Nov/30/2004

This is a delicious scent! I received a sample from my MK consultant, and ended up buying the full size body mist because I fell in love with the scent. It's supposed to be a red currant scent with bamboo. I just think it smells divine. Staying power could be a bit better, but it's so good, I don't mind reapplying.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/26/2004

My favorite of the "Embrace" line. I just love this scent! It's not as strong as the others, and is a bit sweeter. Reminds me of cotton candy dreams of childhood!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/27/2004

Embrace Dreams is a pretty floral scent. I love it. It is very subtle, not too heavy or perfumey. I, especially, love it when I take my shower at night. I can smell the scent in my sleep. This is definitely worth trying.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

2.0

Nov/20/2003

This lotion is absolutely wonderful, to say the least. It's smells so good. I like its moisturizing factor. It left my skin feeling silky and with a great fragrance. This is the best lotion I have ever tried. It is worthy of being called an HG.

*UPDATE*

I find that I don't really like this lotion anymore, as far as a moisturizer. It just sits their on my skin and …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

Nov/18/2003

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay but this line and fragrance is the BEST. Dreams smells so fresh and light, I always get compliments on the scent. I bought the lotion first and then bought the fragrance spray. This is definitely a HG.

About reviewer (921 reviews)

Age25-29