4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The smell is lovely, not overpowering by any means, and it doesn't linger forever. It doesn't interfere with my fragrance. The texture is thick and creamy. It doesn't lather a lot, which I like. My skin feels very moisturized and glowy if I use it solely over and over. I don't feel that I need a body lotion when I use it (I have normal to dry skin on my body). On the downside is the packaging. I bought a 16oz bottle that doesn't come with a pump, and it's so difficult to get the product out. The hole in the dispenser is way too tiny for the product consistency.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0
from

2 years ago

I tried this a long time ago in a packet free from Sephora . It was so so I just used it up as a hand wash it did smell nice like cinnamon buns but I would never buy this Bc I have very sensitive skin & everything I use from head to toe is fragrance free save for some natural organic scented shampoos with essential oils! But thankfully this cinnamon bun cleanser smell doesn't linger around! It does have the aroma of being @ the mall cinnamon bakery I Thought it left my hands feeling a bit dry Bc it has a sulfate in it

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Loved the smell of this!!! It was a good body wash and shampoo.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Smells amazing! I have only used this as a body wash, it works well. Lathers up easily, rinses clean but doesn't feel too drying. The scent doesn't stay on your skin which is too bad. I like this better than bath and body works body wash which I find a touch too drying. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

Being a product junkie I always have different body washes in rotation. I received this from qvc with 4 other 3 in ones. When i opened this it was bliss. Sweet yummy buttery deliciousness. I only use as a body wash but it is divine. I also like that it does not clash with my fragrance as it does not linger out of the shower. It has a nice rich creamy lather and washes off clean. Sometimes I wash my body twice just because it smells so yummy

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

4 years ago

I love the smell. I use this only as a body wash not as a shampoo or bubble bath. I will be honest, I can't justify repurchasing. It doesn't do anything else another body wash can't do. I am basically paying 17 bucks for a scent. But since I have it now, I will enjoy it.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I love the 3 in 1 idea for this stuff. Smell pretty nice too but not to the point I keep sneezing over and over again. I have a sensitive nose. This is body wash, shampoo, and bubbble bath and smells superb.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairRed

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This smells like you're walking past a Cinnabon store - it's not just the scent of cinnamon, but also vanilla frosting. I liked it and it worked well but 16 oz made me sorta tired of it.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

6 years ago

Am I the only one that uses this as a shampoo?? It has actually proven quite suitable for my hair- I have oily hair, can't go for more than a day without washing it. Left it nice and soft and it's great if you can't be bothered doing a shampoo and condition (that second step doesn't seem necessary). So yeah, if I'm going to use it I go the whole way and use it as a body wash too. Sure, the scent doesn't linger long but it's soooo good while it does! I enjoy using it, my first philosophy product and really want to try more scents. GIVE IT A GO ON YOUR HAIR as well as a body wash! :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I love this stuff. Heaven probably smells like this. I feel happy, luxurious and papered every time I use this. It is creamy and leaves my skin clean and hydrated without a greasy feel. If I'm in a bad mood or in rush and use this, I feel more calm. The scent is a creamy cinnamon scent. It smells as decadent as the real thing. Its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, plus there are always a sale and the bottle is large. All that's missing is the angels singing in the background.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm