Uploaded by hanhnee

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/02/2017

I brought this little bottle of pulse point lotion with me to Florida in the middle of July and it really took the edge off of the heat and humidity. I put it on my arms, neck, legs. A little goes a long way, but I put small dollops all over myself for the cooling effect. Very minty and cooling, just wash your hands after and don't get it near your eyes. Works well for headaches also.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/27/2015

Oh my, this is a stress / cold reliever in a bottle. Origins has got the packaging of this product down pat. It's simply wonderful and dispenses just the right amount (you need the tiniest bit... It sure packs a punch) for when you are feeling under the weather. Down with a cold? Pump out three tiny dots, rub your fingers together and inhale deeply. It clears blocked noses and woozy heads …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/16/2015

I am very headache prone and this helps with my headaches so much. I also enjoy the cooling sensation. Unlike the previous reviewer, it works on my neck as well. So I glad I discovered this and I believe it is reasonably priced too. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (867 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jun/13/2015

I love this for when I have a headache or can't sleep. AVOID NECK AREA! I thought I was dying!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

Jan/14/2015

I used to put this on all the time at work, because I found the scent soothing. It kind of sounds like an Aveda salon. Then I noticed a small acne starting to develop at my temples, stopped using this and it went away immediately. That made me sad because I did enjoy it.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/12/2014

I recently just bought my second bottle of Peace of Mind after having used my first bottle for about a year. A little goes a long way with this product. A tiny squirt can be spread over your temples and I like to put some in the middle of my forehead between my brows.

It's small and convenient so you can easily fit inside your handbag (I've even snuck it in my pocket when …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/23/2014

This stuff is amazing for headaches. My mother in law gave me a sample and nothing was taking my headache away. I forgot I had it and when I ran out of options to get rid of this headache I applied this to my temples. I will def be buying some to keep in my purse. It relaxes and takes the pain away.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/13/2013

This is the most AMAZING way to get your mind cleared and focused! Works wonders!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Aug/03/2012

Loves the smell. I normally use it when I'm stressed with work.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromvatel7

Jul/16/2012

It really does work.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24