SEBASTIAN Titanium Protection

No Image

3.9

on 9/7/2005 1:54:00 PM

I have baby fine, dry and porous, colored-treated hair. This works great to make my hair smooth and moisturized without weighing it down. I don't really like the smell, but I can deal.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells like grape Bubbalicious. I completely love the smell, but I didn't notice any difference with this spray leave in. It's like I could have been using water.

on 8/17/2005 1:39:00 PM

This is sort of a spray-on leave-in conditioner, but as is the case with most of Sebastian's products, there's not much of a product description on the back. That said, I couldn't really comment on what it actually does for the hair -- I've never noticed a particular difference in my hair after using it. I do think it's something that would probably come in handy if you're at the beach; it'd be good for hair that has been in the ocean or in a cholorinated pool. But the absolute best thing about it -- and what makes it rate a buy again from me -- is the smell. It smells heavenly! I can't describe it other than to say that it's that wonderful product smell -- you know, clean, slightly sweet. I give it two thumbs up for the smell alone.
EDIT: I somehow missed this in the line of reviews (thought it hadn't been reviewed before). In light of some of the other comments here, I'm eager to use this on a more regular basis to see what it does for my hair!

on 6/6/2005 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great live-in conditioner. Not only protects your hair, but also makes it soft. I also use it in dry hair to avoid my hairextensions from frizzing.

on 5/21/2005 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At the price of this stuff I wanted to love it, but I have found that there are much better leave-in's than this one.

I had loads of frizz, flyaways and it left my hair crunchy. The only thing I liked about this mediocre product is the smell. I'll stick to creamy leave-in's from now on.

on 5/21/2005 8:03:00 PM

I thought this was a complete waist of money. The silicone packed spray built up so badly that by day two I had limp, weighed down hair. Also, not near enough moisture.

If you're looking for a good spray leave-in I'd rec Aveda Brilliant Spray, that stuff is awesome!

on 11/20/2004 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is some pretty good stuff when it comes to leave-in conditioners. When it's cold outside and the air is really dry, my hair goes from naturally curly with plenty of volume to dead straight and flat. That's the time to use this conditioner! It gives my hair plenty of moisture, takes care of most of the static electricity that makes my hair fly all over the place, and it doesn't make it look heavy or greasy. Contrary to other reviews here, this actually gives me my curls back, believe it or not. AND, what I find is the biggest advantage, some of its effects last through the next shampoo! I'm not kidding. The only thing I don't like about it is its packaging. The cap is really hard to open, and the bottle is so tall it's hard to fit it in your beauty box. Other than that, I'd recommend this to anyone that has hair that tends to be on the drier side.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh how I love this spray!! My hair is so damaged because I'm constantly coloring it and blowing it out but since I started using this spray my hair has been silky smooth. Now I don't even bother blowing my hair straight..this smooths out my hair so much that it makes it naturally straight. And I love how it has sunscreen and it smells great. I've already stocked up on this so I never run out.

on 5/17/2004 11:18:00 AM

Perfect lightweight conditioning follow up for Mohair. Just enough conditoning to help ease the comb through your tangled mess of hair after mohairing.

Will buy this stuff until they stop making it...

on 4/23/2004 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great! I could not live with out it. I over dry my extremely wavy hair to make it straight every morning and this has really helped to protect my hair. I find that split ends that always used to be evident, now only show up right at the time for my scheduled hair cut.