Mary Kay Eyeshadows

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.8

I have their regular eyeshadow in three colors: White Sand, Hazelnut, and Storm. I LOVE THESE SHADOWS! They are all MATTE and amazing. White Sand is a perfect, cream colored highlight, Hazelnut is a lovely golden taupe, and Storm is the most easy to blend black I have ever tried. I would use them everyday if I ever decided to use the same shadows everyday ;-) They make your face look so chic and sophistocated. Try them!

GREAT color selection, great quality, they still are in the "Mary Kay" shaped containers, which means you have to use in the Mary Kay compacts. Colors I loved:Whipped Cocoa, Crystalline, Rose Mist,
Onyx, Virtual Violet, Storm, Cranberry, Cotton Candy duo (pink is GORGEOUS!) White Sand, Hazelnut. Until they change they're packing I won't be buying anymore. The small compacts are ok but the larger ones are cumbersome!

My sister recently started selling MK and sent me some samples, including eyeshadows. I should have known to stay far away -- I tried the eyeshadow once, and woke up the next morning with a painful flare up of eczema on my eyelid. I've had similar experiences with other MK products causing problems with my sensitive skin in the past. Too bad b/c it has a nice texture & good color selection. I'll stick with bare escentuals, which seems to be more gentle.

These eyeshadows are just wonderful! The color selection is, for the most part, outstanding. There are a few duos that give me pause, but most of the seemingly strange colors I've tried have actually worked well! They feel soft and silky going on, blend and layer well, and last all day without fading or creasing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok I admit that the packaging on these sucks and they don't come with an applicator. But other than that, they are absolutely perfect! I am 20 years old and I though that MK was only for "old ladies". But I have been proven wrong. I bought one of the mirrored compacts(which comes with a dual sided eye applicator and a mini blush brush) and I can put 3 or 5 shadows in it(depending on whether or not I have a blush in the compact also). I have 3 MK shadows as of right now. Sugarplum, Sheer Pink, and the Cotton Candy duo. I love them all. The colors are soft and pretty, not harsh and slutty, like many drugstore products aimed at my age group. These blend VERY easily, they last forever, even on my SUPER oily eyelids, and it's very easy to blend the shadows together either when shading, or trying to make a "new color". I cannot wait to get more shadows and to try even more MK prducts! I am very impressed.

IM NOt a big mary kay buyer so i dont know if i'd buy this again..they have pretty colors that go on and don't look too fake :)