Urban Decay Toasted

Urban Decay Toasted
ToastedToastedToastedToastedToasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Beautiful, buttery texture and great pay-off. The colour with its slight purple-y hues is particulary flattering on my green eyes. It's a little fall out -prone though, as many UD shadows are. Nevertheless this is one of my favourite eyeshadows and it almost pains me (am I being too dramatic about make up...) to be without it at the moment.

on 12/6/2016 12:51:00 AM

I love this color Eye shadow.it is little high priced for a single color when you can get a whole pallet for 42 to 54 bucks with over 12 colors.it is a metalic shimmery color that blends out nice on the lid.it is definitely a must have if you like brown shimmer colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous color and matches well with my skintone. I adore this for the spring/summer seasons when the sun is out and bright. Zero glitter and a perfect amount of pigment.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

My go-to eyeshadow for several reasons:

a) it flatters my skintone
b) it has a slight shimmer
c) the color is just right for looking like i have no eyeshadow on (almost) because it's just a sllightly darker version of my surrounding eye area skin

Beautiful bronzed color that looks super natural. Originally in the Naked palette. Long lasting and pigmented. One of my favorite shades that I keep going back to.

on 5/31/2016 10:24:00 AM

Overall I really like Urban Decay eyeshadows. Always super soft and buttery and I can always count on them to be pigmented. Toasted is one of my favorite colors because it can be worn everyday or for a night out mixed with darker shadows. A very versatile shadow that everyone can enjoy.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of the best crease colors.

This is a tan brown shade, on me in my signature look I apply Clinique lucky penny on the lid and this in the crease,

To make this super neutral, I like to pair this with covergirl mascara

on 5/17/2016 11:17:00 AM

Toasted is just beautiful. It's bronze-y but without that uber-warm undertone that most shadows in this color family have, making it super flattering and a more interesting choice in my opinion. This one has one of the best UD formulas: soooo smooth it's almost creamy and minimal fallout. Lasts all day for me, even when I'm too lazy for primer. Looks incredible on its own or as an accent. Toasted would look good on anyone but it is exceptionally beautiful on brown eyes.

on 2/19/2016 9:01:00 PM

The best eye shadow. period. This and Stila Kitten is all you need. It also goes well with UD Sin. Save your money and don't buy the Naked pallets.

on 1/24/2016 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Ok. So at first I was not charmed by this shade. I received it in a palette that was really uncoordinated. None of the colors suited each other and I was trying to make them work together. Discouraged, I put the palette and the color on hold for a long time.

Inspired by a fall makeup look tutorial - I came back to the palette and tried Toasted all over the lid one day and fell in love. I don't see this color as simply coppery bronze. It's like this magical morphing shade. As reviewer Thaxter said perfectly down below it's "a wonderful mix of mink brown, dusky lavender, and a hint of dark gold". This shadow is so flattering on my hazel eyes and olive skin. I could see it being flattering on all skin tones.