4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

The Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder is an outstanding product, it blends wells into the skin, and it looks natural, well I have the shade natural, so it should be natural 🤣. Smooth application and doesn't look too powdery. The shades are unique as they aren't so orange, which most of the competitors are.I love it 😊https://youtu.be/NZQ_rlhzhEo

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

My favorite bronzer. I wear this pretty much every time I put makeup on nowadays. There's very little to no shimmer in it and thankfully no orange whatsoever. I find it's very buildable and blends on my skin totally matte, just keep in mind you may want to start with a light hand as it's very pigmented - which is also a great thing as it will be a long time before you hit the pan with this one! The fact that it has no shimmer allows me to contour using a separate highlighter when I wish which is great, in fact there's nothing I don't like about this bronzer and despite having read about issues it developing a hardened top layer, so far I've not experienced it happening, if it does I will update here. One word of advice: definitely swatch and pick the right shade instore rather than online - my initial purchase of this (in medium) which was the wrong choice for me. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

9 months ago

I have the shade natural, and I have fair skin the product looks indeed really natural on my skin. It blends well and depending on how much you apply of course, but it will last you for a long time. The packaging is very high quality same as the bronzer itself. Bobbi Brown has outstanding products; indeed; they are so natural and perfect for everyday use.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 months ago

I used Golden Light. I am not sure if there are any other shades... anyway the shade is amazing. I love it. Packaging looks gorgeous, bronzer looks natural, you can build it up. This is makeup for the everyday girl! I don't like this new Jeffree Star, KVD and this made up brands they just want sales sales and sales! Makeup is cheap. The Bobbie Brown makeup has some good quality and looks fantastic. If you are looking for a beautiful, natural everyday bronzer this is the right one for you go and get it! - Very expensive!! But it will last forever unless you want to look like some clown Youtubers (haha)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I bought this in deep, and I am amazed every day at how healthy it makes my face look. For reference I wear Cadiz in Nars Sheer Glow. This is very pigmented so a little goes a long way! I will definitely always keep this in my make up bag. I literally get happy when I get to this stage in my make up because I love the after effect :)

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This is beautiful! I look like I spent the day at the beach! Not a bit orange...I got the natural color... perfect for my light skin. I love this! Nice matte finish as well.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

3 years ago

I have revised my rating upwards after using this product for some time. I have found the Bobbi Brown powders reliable because they don't cause breakouts. I found this really adds a lot of colour to your face, it's pigmented (bali brown) though I find that application can be made lighter with a fluffy brush (rather than a compact brush). I usually prefer liquid bronzers but given powders cover a lot of territory in a short period of time, evenly, and can be nicely added to the neck and décolletage, they make sense. Additionally, powders don't block pores as readily as liquids, so again powder makes more sense for my skin health.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

3 years ago

Unfortunately I have had to stop using this product, as it causes painful breakouts wherever I have used it on my face. This is annoying because the shade golden light is so beautiful and looks very natural. Also, the packaging is looks nice and there is a decent sized mirror in the lid

About reviewer (61 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0
from

3 years ago

Bought this in Sandstone, I truly love the color and undertone (I'm NC20). Sadly, it causes irritation on my T-Zone. I suspect the culprit is Linolin Oil. But since I paid $$$ for it and I do really like the golden glow I get from it, I found a workaround the irritation thing: carefully apply to cheeks. Seems to do the trick so far. In conclusion, I will use the bronzing powder until I finish the whole thing but I will not repurchase again. Sad face :( ps: I had some questions when I bought this bronzing powder so I contacted the customer service online, and I must say it was one of the best experiences I ever had with customer support. Bobbi Brown(Co) really care about their customers.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

3 years ago

Excellent all the way, that's all I need to tell you. I am a bronzer fanatic - I need bronzer in winter, as I am pale and want to look like I am alive - but I do not want it looks too obvious or shimmery. I use bronzer for contouring purposes, also. This is just perfect: I got it in the Light shade and it is the exact amount of tan for my NC15-20 skintone. I use this as a contouring powder and it works like heaven; it is rather cool toned but doesn't look dirty and it is NOT orangey at all. I looooove it. As a side note, I often use Kevin Aucoin as a contouring powder and it is excellent too, but outrageously expensive and ii can look dirty if you are not super light-handed.... the BB bronzer is better, as it is much more forgiving. I love almost all BB products - except their foundations and skincare - and all the powder products have been a long time favourite of mine. I adore their eyeshdows and blushes and this bronzer is another winner in the line. Get the right shade for you and try it, it is one of the best bronzer- contouring powders out in the market.

About reviewer (1019 reviews)

Age36-43