4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

21 days ago

I am NC20, but my skin is more neutral, so at times, especially in summer, I like wearing bronzer to add a little warmth. There are lots of glowy bronzers out there, but I'm in my mid 60s, and, even though my skin is in pretty good shape, I don't feel comfortable in them. I was using Too Faced Milk Chocolate, loved it, but I wanted something more reasonably priced. So, I headed to MUA reviews only to find this lovely Silky Matte Bronzing Powder from Milani. Off to Meijer I went. Another winner from Milani. Silky, applies like a dream, truly matte, and gives me the subtle warmth I'm looking for. I decided on shade 02 Sun Kissed. The color stays true, never looks orange. Just warmth and a pretty, natural glow. It has a slight coconut fragrance, nothing cloying. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

23 days ago

This is bronzer is amazing. I also saw that its a dupe for the Marc Jacobs Tantalize . So i was doing an order online , i added this and several other stuff to my cart. This bronzer and the elf one are my holy grail. This blends so beautifully with my blush and powder. The color to this is perfect and its not to orangey.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

from

2 months ago

I purchased this in 03 sun tan. I'm NW15 and found that it had a great color payoff and was not at all orange. I wish it didn't wear off so quickly.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 months ago

This was recommended to me as a good, affordable bronzer. This bronzer, which costs $9.99, performs even better than I had expected! It absolutely lives up to its name of being silky and matte. The product is so soft on my face and the shade I selected, Sun Kissed 02 (medium cool brown), is absolutely perfect for my very fair cool-neutral toned skin. The product is comfortable and holds up all day. I have also used it to contour and it also works well for that! The only possible downside I could note is the scent. The product does have a strong coconut scent and while I enjoy it I can imagine that some people will dislike that. If you can overlook the scent, this is an excellent quality and very affordable bronzer. I would absolutely repurchase this product.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 months ago

I love this bronzer! I reach for it more than my high end ones like the Balm, Kevin Aucoin, Too Faced, etc! I am very fair (around NW15 in MAC) and I got sun light. This is super pigmented, super cool toned and non orange, and just gives my face a great glow. The scent is exactly like Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer but less strong. I love this bronzer and would recommend to anyone!

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesOther

10 months ago

This bronzer blends beautifully and never grabs or is patchy over foundation, and I’ve worn it over both dewy and matte formulas as well as just sunscreen. I bought the lightest shade Sunlight and may buy the next darkest Sun Kissed next time though Sunlight is fine, I can wear a double application on my light skin. It’s fairly neutral in tone, doesn’t go orange at all. The scent is coconutty but it’s not terribly strong. Good buy. Recommended!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I am almost 60 years old and on days I am in a hurry I can just brush this on with a little blush and highlighter and I am good to go.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

I love this bronzer! I’m very fair so bronzers scare me lol. I chose the middle shade because the undertone looked more neutral and I thought that would be more flattering. It adds just the right amount of warmth to my face and looks really smooth. It has good lasting power too. I prefer to use a little at a time and slowly build it up. Like others have mentioned, it has a coconut scent but it is slowly dissipating from the product.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

Got a couple of these from ULTA since they were advertised as matte bronzers. I got the light and medium, and agree that there is not much variation in the colors. They apply nicely and don’t oxidize, which is the one thing I hate most about bronzers. They have a slight coconut scent, but nothing overpowering. The lighter shade is slightly cooler than the medium shade, neither oxidize orange, which is a win for me. The medium shade reminds me a lot of Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess Bronzer. So far I am liking them both and would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

I bought this bronzer because my Too Faced Chololate Soleil was getting old. I got the shades 01 Sun Light and 02 Sun Kissed. They look pretty cool toned in the pan but pull a little warmer when applied to the face. I feel like both shades are similar. 02 is just a tad deeper and more pigmented. Apparently 02 is a dupe for the Marc Jacobs Tan-tastic bronzer. A post that I saw on Instagram compared the two and they looked identical. It terms of consistency I find that this powder is very smooth and easy to blend. I actually prefer this formula to the Chocolate Soleil (as well as the price at $9.99). I find that these bronzers last all day on my skin and look great with my skin tone. They do have a coconut/sunscreen scent. It is much more subtle that the scent on the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer and doesn't linger at all. I know scents bother some but it has not been a problem for me. I actually really like the scent. I definitely recommend these bronzers! Such a good drug store find.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29