MILANI Silky Matte Bronzing Powder

MILANI Silky Matte Bronzing Powder
Silky Matte Bronzing PowderSilky Matte Bronzing Powder

Not tested on animals

on 3/16/2019 1:00:00 AM

This bronzer blends beautifully and never grabs or is patchy over foundation, and I’ve worn it over both dewy and matte formulas as well as just sunscreen. I bought the lightest shade Sunlight and may buy the next darkest Sun Kissed next time though Sunlight is fine, I can wear a double application on my light skin. It’s fairly neutral in tone, doesn’t go orange at all. The scent is coconutty but it’s not terribly strong. Good buy. Recommended!

on 3/6/2019 1:08:00 AM

I am almost 60 years old and on days I am in a hurry I can just brush this on with a little blush and highlighter and I am good to go.

on 2/19/2019 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this bronzer! I’m very fair so bronzers scare me lol. I chose the middle shade because the undertone looked more neutral and I thought that would be more flattering. It adds just the right amount of warmth to my face and looks really smooth. It has good lasting power too. I prefer to use a little at a time and slowly build it up. Like others have mentioned, it has a coconut scent but it is slowly dissipating from the product.

on 2/13/2019 1:07:00 AM

Got a couple of these from ULTA since they were advertised as matte bronzers. I got the light and medium, and agree that there is not much variation in the colors. They apply nicely and don’t oxidize, which is the one thing I hate most about bronzers. They have a slight coconut scent, but nothing overpowering. The lighter shade is slightly cooler than the medium shade, neither oxidize orange, which is a win for me. The medium shade reminds me a lot of Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess Bronzer.

So far I am liking them both and would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer because my Too Faced Chololate Soleil was getting old. I got the shades 01 Sun Light and 02 Sun Kissed. They look pretty cool toned in the pan but pull a little warmer when applied to the face. I feel like both shades are similar. 02 is just a tad deeper and more pigmented. Apparently 02 is a dupe for the Marc Jacobs Tan-tastic bronzer. A post that I saw on Instagram compared the two and they looked identical. It terms of consistency I find that this powder is very smooth and easy to blend. I actually prefer this formula to the Chocolate Soleil (as well as the price at $9.99).

I find that these bronzers last all day on my skin and look great with my skin tone.

They do have a coconut/sunscreen scent. It is much more subtle that the scent on the Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer and doesn't linger at all. I know scents bother some but it has not been a problem for me. I actually really like the scent.

I definitely recommend these bronzers! Such a good drug store find.