Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.6

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know whose idea it was for all foot treatments to smell like mint, but I wish they would cut it out.

This stuff is thick and moisturizes well. I wish it did more in the exfoliating department. I don't feel that it really does anything more for calluses or "crunchy" feet than any other rich moisturizer. Surface smoothness for a short time, that's about it.

I might buy it again while I keep looking for the one true foot cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wow. Rarely does a foot cream humble me and make me want to worship it...but Soul Woner certainly comes very close. I use a foot cream every night to soften my typically rough feet. Over the eyars, I have used everything from the traditional Mint creams to rich, emolient body butters...nothing tackled the roughness...and then I met Soul Owner.

Within one week, my feet were softer and smoother than they have ever been...I am almost done my first jar and am seeking out bulk supplies of the stuff on ebay because I honestly don't know if I can live without it.

The cream, itself, smells like lime and is a nice departure from the more minty smelling creams I have used int he past. It is a thick lotion and you certainly don't need much to coat your feet with it and feel the benefits. The jar says to wash your hands immediately after applying and I completely agree with this, because if you have any open cuts at all, you will FEEL this stuff when it finds them...but that is a small step to take for the benefits this cream gives. At last I have found my holy grail of foot creams.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is the best product of its kind. I have used it for years and although I rarely get pedicures, when I do the technician often comments about the smoothness. However my boyfriend complains about the smell so I may have to search for something else.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Leaves my tootsies soft and smooth, especially if I put socks on afterwards, but I ahven't experienced the miraculous sloughing off of dead skin that others have described. Maybe my feet aren't that crusty to begin with! The only downside, I've found that I'm more prone to getting blisters on my feet from my shoes - I guess it just makes my feet a bit too soft!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this foot cream. I've never really gotten excited about a foot cream before - I got a one oz. tube in the Birthday Girl set and I liked it so much, I went out and bought the big tube, which is fairly reasonably priced. The cream itself is rich and thick, but it's not oily, and it sinks in easily and you don't have to use that much. It's great to use it at night, then when you shower or bathe in the a.m., all of the old, dry and dead skin, calluses, etc., is so much easier to slough off with a pumice stone. Also, the tone and texture of my skin looks healthier, smoother, younger. I will definitely continue to repurchase.

This cream is fabulous.There's no other way to put it.It's like an instant pedicure in a tube.Makes your feet so baby soft.However I took off a lippie because of the disgusting medicinal+too much eucalyptus even if you were a koala+is that some lavender in there too? scent.I hate it.The packaging is the usual bare bones crap by Philosophy with a stupid message on it that I guess is supposed to make you "think" (I didn't know foot moisturization and deep thought went hand in hand).My god their stuff is ugly.And the name kinda creeps me out.I have yet to try Bliss Foot Patrol but so far this is the best foot cream ever made.

This did not work on my dry heels. I dont like the smell of pepermint.

This stuff did nothing for my feet. Used it every night and no softening at all. Buy something cheap at the drugstore and you'll get better results. I'm finding myself more and more unimpressed by the philosophy skin skin care line. Very disappointing.

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

I like this product and it works well if you use it (I tend to go in spurts in remembering to use it) doesnt do too much if you use it once a week...lol

Popular Lotions / Creams