Philosophy Soul Owner

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, this product sucked! I haven't really had any luck with philosophy products, and this is no exception. It didn't do anything to my feet, nothing moisturising or exfoliating and the smell was too much. This no good product was also waay too expensive.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was such an effective product. really made my feet smoother, moisturized, fresher. it is a bit of a strong smell, but i really didn't mind that. really relieves stressed out feet at the end of the day. i used to be able to find it at sephora, but it's hard to find now, i don't know why.
pretty good price, considering how much you get, and it does last, b/c you don't need a lot.

Oh my god, this is the WORST smelling product I ever bought in my life. It's smells so disgusting it makes my stomach sick. No doubt it moisturizes your feet super well, but it's not enough to be distracted from its rotten cleaning product-like smell!!!! :-X completely sickening

My heels are constantly cracked and really dry. I've been testing out a lot of foot lotions and I like this one. Previous reviews are right in saying that the smell is not that good. It's a little pungent. But I think the cream does a great job. If you put this on at night in the morning you can use a pumice and a lot of dead skin comes off, leaving your feet soft. I think for the price it's a good deal as well. I love DDF Pedicure Cream as well (and I love the smell) but it's a lot more expensive.

This is a very average cream with a very pungent, offensive scent. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing--it just felt like a thick cream on top of the skin. It claims to have salicylic and glycolic acid to smooth the feet. To be honest, I tossed my tube because there was no way I could tolerate that fragrance. It is a very strong eucalyptus scent blended with a medicinal scent. There are many alternatives that work better and have a light, clean scent. It sells for $14. for 3.3 ounces.

Got this product after reading good reviews about it on amazon.com. unfortunately, i can't count myself among those who've benefitted from this product. i thought i would get a thick, creamy salve-like product which would hold in moisture. what i got was a peppermint scented watery substance that moisturizes fairly well, but doesn't do much to hold it in. i prefer handmade...

a good product to try instead of this is the foot cream sold by aveda, the name of it escapes me now. i believe it's slightly cheaper as well!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Horrible! Actually made my feet worse! I'm guessing it's the salicylic acid in this product, but when it's first applied it makes my feet soft (although it did have that medicinal mint smell to it), but then, by the end of the day, the bottom skin on my feet was literally peeling off like a sunburn. I tried laying off and only applying it every other day or every 3 days and my feet were still super dry and flaky within 2 hours of applying (I should note that my feet were not at all scaly and flaky prior to using this product as I was using a different foot cream which worked waaaaaaay better than this stuff). Would not recommend to anybody. Thanks, but I'll stick to my $2.99 Freeman Beauty foot lotion which works 1,000,000 times better than this crap.

This cream is fabulous.There's no other way to put it.It's like an instant pedicure in a tube.Makes your feet so baby soft.However I took off a lippie because of the disgusting medicinal+too much eucalyptus even if you were a koala+is that some lavender in there too? scent.I hate it.The packaging is the usual bare bones crap by Philosophy with a stupid message on it that I guess is supposed to make you "think" (I didn't know foot moisturization and deep thought went hand in hand).My god their stuff is ugly.And the name kinda creeps me out.I have yet to try Bliss Foot Patrol but so far this is the best foot cream ever made.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I used Philosophy's Sole Owner for about a week and was very disappointed. It is so liquid that it is hard to absorb, let alone perform its job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of the lemongrassy smell, either. So my hunt for the ideal foot lotion continues...

I got this as a sample and was quite impressed it feels very moisterising and its on my next to buy list.

Popular Lotions / Creams