4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

OMG this thing is everything! It is by far the best shine spray I've tried (John Freida, Got2Be, L'Oreal, Kerastase, Redken, Toni&Guy, Schwarzkopf, Revlon). It's amazing! It literally transform my dry damaged hair into beautiful mane! Pros: - doesn't weight hair down - I can't feel it on my hair - transforms hair from looking dry to being shiny and healthy (it doesn't just add some shine on top like other shine sprays do) Cons: - doesn't come in travel friendly version (I want to take it with me everywhere!)

About reviewer (640 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

The smell of this product might be one of it's best qualities, it's just so nice! I notice it makes my hair shinier and really makes my hair styling regiment complete! It's a bit pricey, but worthwhile as it does it's job as a finishing spray! I use this after blow drying to set my style and don;t feel complete without this product in my hair. My only complaint is with the packaging...the bottle I bought does not spray very easily and I really have to fight with the can to have it disperse the product. But regardless, I love this shine Spray!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

Wow this is an amazing product! I have dry, damaged, bleached, frizzy hair with terrible split ends. My hair is also a little fine/ normal in texture and where I would usually over do oils and end up with a greasy mess this product is different. I do 2-3 short sprays on the ends of my long hair and it makes my hair look healthy and soft. I have been using the same can for over a year now. I am not longer on a search of a light hair oil! It also smells amazing.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGray

6 years ago

I managed to snag this shine on spray at Winners (love that store) based on the reviews here. I was expecting my hair to be all super shiny (not greasy) after using this spray and it's not quite the result. Does it add shine to my hair? Yes, but in a subtle way. I think my highlights end up being more noticeable (in a good way) when I use this spray and a few people at work asked if I had gotten my hair coloured recently. (I had highlights done two weeks prior to using this product) I agree with the other reviewers about using it sparingly, otherwise you'll end up with a greasy look. Consequently, I can't use this every day, otherwise I'll need to wash my hair more often. Less is definitely more with this product. I would repurchase although I think the large can will last me quite some time. MUA'ers do it again with their reviews!

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This spray is excellent! Really does give hair a super-shiny apperance, and it actually lasts. Use it sparingly to avoid a greasy look. Has a nice scent too. Recommended!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

Use it on special occasions (sparingly) especially around the hairline, to get a "halo glow". Since I have silver hair, it livens it up, and makes it shimmer in the light. Go easy on it, though, you don't want a heavy greasy look , just a light pshhhht here and there, and you're good to go. Very light fragrance which dissipates quickly. If you're going to a glam occasion in the evening, use this spray, and light-enhancing earrings (I'm suggesting simple pearl or diamond-like pave earrings) to make you glow. Also, if like me, you have clip earrings, tuck a 2nd (extra) pair in your evening purse, in case one earring falls off during the course of the evening. I'm over 60 yo and with this Biosilk spray, along with silver-enhancing shampoo, I get compliments all the time about my hair. I blush modestly and say it's genetics, but you know the secret..... Have a happy and long life!

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

7 years ago

Only shine spray I've ever used which actually adds shine. It does make your hair feel greasy when sprayed too much or near the root area. So don't overdo the spraying; a little goes a long way with this product!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

8 years ago

HG alert!!!!Wow, I love shine sprays and have been pretty happy with my sprays, but I was not expecting to be blown away by this. I have thinner bleached blonde hair and I need an aeorsal type from a can or else it weighs me down. This is aeorsal type, does not weigh my hair down and gives me at least 3x more the shine than any other product to date. So far, my HG

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

8 years ago

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the silk therapy oil, but I love this spray! When I'm done straightening my hair, I spray this all over my hair & it adds incredible shine. If you spray too much or too close to the roots, it will get greasy. When I want to add a little more shine in my hair after styling, this is my go to:) I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 years ago

Amazing, amazing stuff. I have fine hair that tends to get frizzy. When I use this product in conjunction with a good conditioner, it gets rid of nearly all of my frizz and adds loads of shine too. Whenever I don't use this product, I can really tell the difference...my hair just doesn't look as good without it. The only thing to be careful of is that too much of this product tends to make hair look greasy. It's best to use a light touch and spray a little at a time until you figure out what the right amount for your hair is. Since my hair is fine, I really don't need to use much of this product at all to get results. The plus side is that since I don't need to use a lot, my bottle has lasted me a looong time. Scent wise, it's nothing amazing. Nothing strong or over-powering, just your typical "hairspray" type smell. If you have a problem with frizzy or staticy hair, I highly recommend this product.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure