Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

3.8

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

on 6/28/2010 2:05:00 PM

This cream smells terrible (sort of lemon and it is very persistent) and it does not do anything to moisturise my skin. Pretty inoffensive and not effective. The packaging is handy for travelling purposes, but the product is really not doing anything for me. Why do they put this rubbish on the market?

on 8/24/2009 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

After alot of recommendations i decided to try it and straight after i applied it to my skin, my whole face started to itch and irritate and before you know it i had red bumps all over my cheeks so def not suitable for my very sensitive skin

on 7/9/2009 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am almost done my tube so I believe I gave this a fair try. This did not do anything for me in terms of moisturizing and I found it irritating for my skin. It gave me red spots and broke me out on numerous occasions. If you have very sensitive skin, this is not for you. I was eager to try Dr. Hauschka since I heard so many good things about the brand but this cream really was not for me. It has a very strong "granny" smell, and the texture is richer than a lotion but not as rich as a cream. It has a mustardy yellow colour. I wore it twice a day for at least two weeks at first (now I am just trying to finish it) and I still had dry skin. However, I have combination skin so maybe I did not choose the right formula. It was very expensive, maybe 45$ CAD at the health food store. The packaging is a metal tube, so it's okay. Maybe I should have returned it.

on 3/30/2008 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Terrible terrible, do not buy if you have sensitivity to nuts of any kind! All these products are terrible and aggrevated my eczema so badly. The Naturopath lady was shocked at what happened to my skin using this range. I had the whole skincare line plus the makeups. cost hundreds what a waste. they say chemicals are the enemy but they have nothing on these so called natural ingredients.

on 7/23/2004 5:19:00 AM

I really dont like the Dr.Hauschka skincare line, and this quince day cream is too thick. and contains alcohol. didnt absorb into my skin. Im now using it as a hand cream.

on 3/4/2004 2:53:00 PM

After reading the comments here I tried the quince cream. It was horrible!!! my face was shiny (in a slimey kind of way), and so I thought it would just sink in. But no... My face was still shiny and greasy looking ( I have a nice clear complexion/combi.)I washed it off right away and applied witch hazel and rosewater to calm and soothe my skin ( best toners!!).

on 11/26/2003 3:22:00 PM

Oily skinned girls beware! This sucker can plug up your pores!!!

I have dry skin. This cream didn't do anything special. I used it up but won't miss it. I like that this line is cruelty-free but it doesn't do much for me.

on 9/19/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best feature about this cream is the scent: spicy citrus with a hint of rose. Its moisturising quality is good, not too oily or too light. It didn't improve the appearance of my skin at all, and actually gave it a grey tinge. Not worth the steep price.

on 12/24/2012 6:30:00 AM

this day cream smelled nice, but left my skin feeling incredibly heavy and weighed down. It was rather sticky and once absorbed (finally, it takes so long!) leaves a film on your face that is meant to protect from the sun, irregardless of the fact that it doesn't have an spf at all. I think this is meant for dry skin (i.e not me) and i wouldn't repurchase as it is incredibly expensive for what you get, and is definitely not the right thing for my skin. also, the bottles are so tiny! especially for the price you pay. i'll stick with chanel.