Caudalie Eau de Raisin Hydratante - Grape Water

Caudalie Eau de Raisin Hydratante - Grape Water
Eau de Raisin Hydratante - Grape Water

4.3

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.

on 1/26/2018 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought a 6.7oz bottle of caudalie grape water for 18$.I didn't really know what I'm going to do with it. I love to use a setting spray to dampen my beauty blender or to spray it as final step of my makeup so that my foundation looks less cakey.I already have MAC preb&prime and NYX dewy finish setting spray for that purpose
I read in other reviews that people use it as toner after cleansing their faces.this gave me the idea to find out a way to use it.I remove my makeup with garnier micellar water,then I close my eyes and spray caudalie grapewater all over my face and gently tap my face without completely drying it.then I wait for two or three minutes.next I apply my serum and night cream.
Gradually I learned other ways to use this gem.I use AHA15 three times a week.when I wakeup in morning,my skin is superdry,tight,irritated and flakey.sometimes I feel my skin is burning.then I spray caudalie grape water and I feel relieved.it wakes me up and feels so soothing and hydrating
Sometimes(usually evenings) I'm alone at home studying.I feel so tired and worn out.then all I need is a spritz of this babe to feel refreshed and energized
I like the fact that it doesn't contain alcohol.it also doesn't contain fragrance but has a natural scent which is very very light but I don't find it lovely(it's not bad either).I know that it's better for skincare products to be scentless but I like to have a thermal water with a gorgeous,lasting scent which is originated from natural ingredients,like rosewater,not perfume
All in all I really love my caudalie grape water and I will repurchase it.I prefer to find it in smaller size so that I can easily carry it around.it makes my skin look healthier but it doesn't moisturize my skin or make it any less dry
now that I've tried and loved it and also caudalie's huile divine(divine oil),I'd like to try other caudalie products too(specially it's beauty elixir)
p.s: when I bought it,SA suggested me not to shake can before spraying.she said this can make the spray stop working properly

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff is a great pick me up for skin. It doesn’t moisturize much but it feels good over makeup or first thing in the morning or at night. I’d buy it again, especially during the winter.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, so I gave into buying this product after seeing it on display with other various sprays at Sephora. I've used it just a few times since I purchased it. I use this after washing my face. I pat my face dry and spray this all over. Feels refreshing. I'm using this as a toner basically. So I would have just assumed this is glorified water BUT then something happened. I have eczema around my eyes and nose area. I have flare ups occasionally due to changes in diet, etc. So I used this during a flare up and it felt sooo good. The itchy tight feeling subsided and my moisturizer just sunk right into my skin after. Totally soothed my skin after just one use. My face feels plump and so hydrated after using this. This will become a staple in my routine. It's basically one ingredient and NO alcohol like so many other face mists on the market today. I bought the 6.7 oz for $22. Not sure how long this will last since i just bought it a few days ago but I can see myself repurchasing this. I think if you look beyond it being just water and it being an actual skincare product with beneficial results the price is justified. Looking fwd to seeing how it plays as a refresher over my makeup. Love it so far!!

on 1/18/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

YAAAAAAAS!

I cannot stress how wonderful this product is. It calms and hydrates my skin like no other. Love it! I'm on my second bottle now and wouldn't be without it. I also love that the mist that comes out is so fine, so it's also nice applied over makeup for a more natural, less cakey look.

Highly recommend!

on 10/27/2016 5:48:00 PM

I have purchased many bottles of this toner. I use it after cleansing and pat it into the skin with a cotton pad from shiseido. It has the ability to keep my skin hydrated and it feels plump right after misting over my face. I have been told there is a wrong way and a right way when it comes to hydrating spritzers for the face. The right way: After spritzing on your face you should right away pat it into the skin with a cotton pad and give your skin a few minutes to benefit from it before applying your serum, oils, or moisturizers. Wrong way: I have been told I should never let a misting spray dry naturally on the skin after spritzing because it will just suck the moisturize out of your face when the fluid is drying. The way I have been using it is a god send. I love this product!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I was reading some other reviews for this product and some people apply their moisturizer right after spraying this product on without patting it in so I might try that. Thanks for the tip :)

on 9/26/2016 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very refreshing and invigorating. For me is a step after cleansing and before moisturizing and I really enjoy it during hot summer days. The good thing about it is that i can leave it air dry and does not dry my face out. I could try other face waters but this one is a pleasure to use and really delivers as it helps with penetration of face oils, serums and creams.

on 8/21/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I always thought canned thermal waters to spray on the face were ridiculous. Then I tried Caudalie's Grape Water. Spraying this on my face before applying all my antioxitants and moisturizers has helped a lot with keeping my skin hydrated. And, yes, it works better than plain water. The packaging is great - it puts out the perfect fine mist.

on 7/31/2016 1:55:00 AM

This stuff is iconic, and for good reason. It feels great, especially on a hot day, and I love using it after I wash my face, before I moisturize. There is no added scent, just what occurs naturally in the ingredients. It's clean, with a hint of grape to it. I love it, and I'll keep buying it as long as they keep making it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love love loooove this!!! Generally, I like Caudalie products a lot. For me, this beats all thermal water sprays by miles. It moisturizes incredibly, refreshes and gives you this AHHH feeling, but Its actually scentless. I like to apply it prior to my face oils, serums or creams because I feel it softens the skin and enables other products to penetrate better. havent tried their Elixir de beaute, but I surely will. I cannot wait summer, I think I'll fall in love with it even more. Its pretty cheap as well, I bought it in Paris for 5€ per bottle.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one good face mist. It is a natural product that does not contain any parabens or fragance which it is a plus for me. The skin feels soft and hydrated after using this. I spray this on my face and then I put my moisturizer on. It has a pretty good price for being a Caudalie product and contains 2.5 ounces. I will be repurchasing this product because this kind of mist makes the skin look healthy and hydrated.