Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

Alberto VO5 Strawberries & Cream smoothing conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin (Vitamin H)

on 6/13/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Pretty good conditioner, but I might be able to find better.

PROS:
-makes hair soooo soft
-smells great
-DIRT cheap! (got it for 89 cents)
-moisturizes my hair nicely
-makes my hair shiny
-great for co-washing

CONS:
-doesn't get rid of all frizzies/ fly aways
-go through A LOT (but only like $1)
-slight build-up that caused hair shedding

Overall, I LOVED this. makes my hair awesome! But I'd prefer it if it didn't cause buildup.

on 2/6/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I'm quite surprised. I was looking for a drugstore silicone-free conditioner. Wasn't expecting it to come in such a cheap price. After reading the ingredient list twice to make sure I decided for a buck I'll try it. I'm pleasantly surprised! It detangled and my hair felt soft. It was a good basic conditioner for a really great price. Nothing mind blowing but nice. Scent a little too sweet for me. I think I'll try the other scents VO5 has but if I won't mind buying this one if the others don't work out for me.

on 7/23/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I find that this is one of the best conditioners I've ever used. The smell is divine (which is always a biggie for me) and it makes my hair very smooth, and soft, but not weighed down.

on 2/19/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very dirt cheap and smells amazing. I use this mostly for CO washing as this would be too light to use as an everyday conditioner. Provides softness and the smell lingers for awhile, which I don't mind. I also get a nice texture when I style in the mornings. Can be mixed with oils to make a deep conditioner. I highly recommend that if you are strapped for cash and need a hair treatment. I use coconut oil or olive oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love VO5 products!My hair can be oily sometimes and I use alot of hair productys to keep it straight and this gets my hair so soft and clean.I Love it!

on 12/29/2006 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This was on sale at CVS for 59 cents. It's an okay conditioner: better than nothing, but no great shakes apart from the amazing smell. Oh, plus it's way too runny. I use the shampoo as hand soap I love that so much.

on 8/4/2006 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually liked this. I originally grabbed it because it was dirt cheap (96 cents at Wal-Mart) and I'd heard good things about Alberto Vo5 stuff. It smelled great (but didn't deposit any of that yummy scent into my hair) and made my hair feel silky. The only thing I didn't like about it was how thin and runny it was. I'm gonna buy something better, but if I had to get another emergency conditioner, I'd buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yuck. This did nothing for my hair. It smelled nice, but did not moisturize AT ALL. When I rinsed it out of my hair, it felt even worse than before I had put it in. I like Suave a lot better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this conditioner because it is very inexpensive and does a good job of making my medium length hair soft. The reason why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 is the scent. I use Suave's strawberry shampoo and thought this conditioner would be a good match but the scent is more "sweet" as opposed to "fruity", which I prefer. It's just alittle too artificial smelling in my opinion. But, it does do a good job!

on 11/10/2003 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Its alright. I love the smell, but it really doesnt condition my hair. When i blowdry or air dry my hair is just kinda straw like. Maybe its because of my apt. being dry but havent had a conditioner do this before. I dont think i will by this again and stick with my Suave or Fruitctis.