Clearasil Vanishing Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/11/2015 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For some reason over the last 6 months or so I've been having pimples pop up in random places on my face. Really? I thought this was suppose to stop in your 30's and beyond.
Anyhow, I was finally fed up enough to buy some sort of treatment for it. This is what I got. It's pretty affordable, around $5-6. It works ok. It's not a miracle cream or anything. It's a roll of the dice if this is going to work. Sometimes it really helps but sometimes it does little to nothing. It states on the tube that it is drying for your skin. So be very aware of that fact. It does dry out the skin where you apply it. Exfoliate and moisturize to avoid dry patches with that left over dark mark

on 5/13/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my first moisturizer I've used from LUSH. I must say, I'm glad I got this because it does the work. I have acne prone skin and every since I've been using this (night time only) I have not had any new pimples. This is a miracle! Considering that finals are here, I'm still not breaking out! *knock on wood* This stuff def. works, and I love it! I wish they had one with SPF, if they did, it would be amazing! I will def. be purchasing this again!

I get occasional pimples and needed something to carry with me in my makeup bag during the day. I found this and thought to give it a try. Boy, it's a winner! Just a day ago, I noticed a red pimple on my chin. I applied a thin layer and massaged it in since it does turn the area all white. Next day, the budding pimple was was gone with no scar! Thankfully, I don't get a chemical burn with this. Test an small area first before going gungo ho.

I used this product for two days with out seeing any results. Then on the third day I applyed it on a patch of acne on my left cheek and a small spot on my right cheek, and left it on over night. I left it on for a few hours in the moring because it had already dried. After i washed my face in the moring I discovered huge inflamed red burn like marks on the areas where i applyed it. I CRIED BEACUSE IT WAS SO HORRIBLE! I put neosporin and moisteriser on it in attempt to make it dissapear. The next day (today) it started to peel and my skin is horribly dry. After reading more reviews, I've learned that it will take up to a month for the burns to heal. This is my last year in middle school, and I have prom and a whole bunch of end of the year events that I will have to face with facial deformaties. THANK YOU CLEARASIL FOR RUINING MY LAST MONTH OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!

I used this all through high school and it seemed to work fine then. Now that I am a little older this product no longer works for me. I use it as a spot treament but it does nothing for my acne. I have switched to Clinique and it takes care of my acne problems a lot better.

on 6/13/2003 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have a love/hate thing with Benzoyl Peroxide. While it is the only thing that nearly eliminates my blackheads and clears pimples, it unfortunately is very drying. It makes my skin start to peel/flake and it looks like dry, alligator skin, it becomes totally dehydrated. I worry it could cause premature aging. However, it is effective at eliminating blemishes. I have normal-oily skin and I would not recommend this for use on large areas (like your whole nose) In most people it will probably be too drying...I think it would be fine though for spot treating a pimple. Hope this helps! This is such a miracle product, they need to make a Benzoyl Peroxide with MOISTURIZER in it!