Clearasil Vanishing Cream

Clearasil Vanishing Cream

3.4

on 1/29/2014 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS moisturize before putting this on and don't use it during the day. BP makes your skin more vulnerable to the sun so also wear sunscreen. The people who do not do this experience flaky skin for a week or 2 but then adapt to the BP. I didn't wear sunscreen for the first week and I got sunburnt but that was my own fault. It has been around a month since my first use and I've only had one pimple pop up so far and even that was gone within a day after putting this cream on it. My acne scars are much less noticable and my skin has never looked better!

This just helped me with tiny bumps

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was one of my first acne treatment creams I have ever tried and at that time, it was soo effective and dried out my pimples overnight.(tinted version)
However as I grew older, my acne became more complex and worse. I bought this as again in 6 years and it was super cheap.
It is a thicker cream for BP 5% that I have come across and it is pretty effective.
I hate how it can rub off in flakes and leave a white ring on my skin if it is not blended out properly or if I have applied too much,
It is not 'vanishing' as the other ones I have tried. It is a little cheaper than my other ones so I will most likely repurchase but for my skin, it is not as effective anymore because of my terrible skin. I like it and it works okay and it barely has a chemical scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HORRIBLE PRODUCT!!
The only reason i bought this was because of the high ratings on MakeupAlley. This ruined my skin and was the worst thing i tried!!!!!!
my skin is so much more worse! i would never even imagin a product could do such a thing to me :(:( i just want to cry!
Heres a tip for all you people unsure about this product. DONT buy it! theres still a 50/50 chance it could NOT work on your skin so dont take a risk! i took that risk and learn from my experience because i regret this the most! your skin is better off without this product then with you messing around with your skin. Take my word for it ladies or else you'll regret it! go to page 10 and read all the BAD REVIEWS so you get a better idea of how many people regret this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product it dries up yall your acne . I started using this when I began using duac I would use duac in the morning and this at night , omg my face was sooo clear in like 2 weeks of use. I really think does the trick I only used the duac alone but it doesn't work as good without this if u have light acne try this its worth the 6 bucks

on 10/23/2009 1:59:00 AM

Ok the packaging here says - Clearasil Pimple Treatment Cream (Vanishing).

This is my first time trying out a Clearasil product.Honestly,i m so sick of trying out pimple creams and gels as i hate the drying effects of Benzoyl Peroxide.However,this one has Sulphur in it and i read somewhere that Sulphur is good for acne.

So far,this stuff works ok but i just hate the smell.I didn't know Sulphur smell this bad.Trust me,it smells like fart.:-/

I m still hoping to find a really good pimple cream but until then,we'll see how this one goes..

on 1/7/2008 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product REALLY works. My face just all of a sudden exploded (so sad) and I had been trying Salicylic acid spot treatment from Clean & Clear and it just wasn't working for me so I switched to a benzoyl peroxide treatment and within 3 days, my painful cystic acne started to shrink. I haven't had any more cystic acne pop up (and praying they won't) since, but then again it's only been a couple of days. I took off one lippie though because it makes the more sensitive areas on my face burn/irritated and I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin at all, but there is 10% benzoyl peroxide in it which is the highest I've seen for OTC. I used to use the Neutrogena vanishing cream which works well, but my skin wasn't as bad back then, and it only had 2.5% BP(I think).

on 7/13/2007 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

All i got to say is that its good for spot treatments..WORKS WONDERS!!!!! it does dry out skin but hey..thats the benzoyl peroxide..you gota expect that

this cream made my skin flaky. it didnt really treat my pimple well. dried out my skin. i prefer the new ultra pimple gel. more moisturising.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Actually, it doesn't help at all! Day after day, the pimples were there but I switch to another version (the red one). It cost quite expensive.