no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/20/2009

I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand. It is great. I don't use it everyday though, I only use it when I have acne (which I get at random times, not very frequent). I just put some on a cotton pad and then put it right on the acne, kinda like an acne treatment. It helps to dry it up and make my acne disappear fast. I don't use it all over my skin though as a toner. It seems to …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0
fromjakay

Jun/06/2008

I tried the Aveeno Clear Complexion line after reading reviews for it in magazines. Unfortunately, the only thing that this product has going for it is the price. I did find it better than most drugstore brands, but not by too much. Even though this astringent did its job, it left my face feeling a little dry and tight. Definitely would not go back to this.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jun/27/2007

This is a great product for ppl who have acne-prone skin and whose skin is habituated to salicylic acid and other strong active ingredients. For such ppl it won't feel harsh or drying.. in fact it will feel quite soothing as Aveeno has added some calming natural ingredients and there is no harsh alcohol, unlike with a lot of other toners. However if you are not acne-prone or not used to …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

1.0

Dec/17/2006

i think it would be good for people with acne or pimples and oil, not good for sensitive clear skin.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Nov/30/2006

At first this product was great until it started to irritate my skin. Before that happened, it made my skin really clear and glowing. I found out that my skin does not like salicylic acid so unfortunately that is why this product irritated my skin, but if you have no problems with salicylic acid this product is amazing. It has a great, refreshing scent.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

Nov/08/2006

This is a gentle option for people with sensitive skin who want to use a toner. Personally, I didn't notice a difference either way when I used it.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

Nov/04/2006

in buying aveeno clear complexion astringent, i was hoping for a perfectly "clear complexion" haha >.< well i have to say the astringent did clean my face not bad, toning wasnt too bad, i did not react to this product like i did with the cleanser so i continue to use this... overall this is a good product... i will repurchase unless i find my perfect product

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination

Sep/04/2005

I like this. For an astringent with salicylic acid in it, this so far has not overdryed my face at all. I've only been using it for a little over a week, so it didn't completely clear my blemishes or anything, but it "tones" my skin and removes last traces of make-up, dirt and oil well (which is basically what I bought it for). Good product overall.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Aug/23/2005

Nothing special about this product. Didnt notice any changes or improvements on my acne, but it didnt dry out my skin either, although alcohol is the second ingredient on the bottle. It did help get the remaining makeup and stuff off my face, but other than that, it didnt do anything else.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Jul/13/2005

I like this toner, but I seem to run out too quickly. It doesn't dry my skin out at all so I like it, but I want to try to Dove toner after reading the reviews.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination