Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Lancome Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 5/1/2016 1:26:00 AM

If you would like a great foaming gentle cleanser with a nice price point, that smells great, and has lovely feminine packaging,for all skin types, this is a cleanser for you! The last time I found such a nice basic cleanser was a Helena Rubenstein creamy pink cleanser in a tube, about 30 years ago! So glad I found this one! It was a sample from Lancome, but I will definitely re-purchase. I have had oily sensitive skin all my life, but with age, need a cleanser slightly gentler than what I usually use; this is perfect! I also recommend the Hydra Zen range too, they smell lovely! I use the essence, then follow that with the gel-cream---wonderful! Thank you Lancome!

on 10/27/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OK I tried this separately from anything else new in my gwp from Lancome and this is really nice.

1 star off for the Lancome stench, why they stink up skin care with perfume that lasts and lasts on the skin is beyond me. Smells cheap too. And I tried washing the scent off, but it won't go. So I gave up and used it on it's own, no clinique to wash the scent off so I can report on how it works.

It's a bit drying. But it leaves my skin beautifully clean, and as long as I get my BHA toner from Clinique wiped on followed by serious moisturizers, this works nicely. I have sensitive skin and in spite of the Lancome stench, the perfume they use doesn't irritate the way the Bienfait spf 30 day cream scent does (different scent).

I do get some seborrheic keratosis, and I have the redness that goes with rosacea along with the underskin bumps and I get milia sometimes when I use super rich creams. I had a bit of milia going on but this cleaned it right out. I'd been reacting a bit to something else earlier so I had some itchy red pimples coming on, and this cleared them right up.

I think if you have oily or combo skin that is sensitive this cleanser will work really well.

HOWEVER the cost factor is a choke point! If you want the SAME lovely creamy foaming clean action of this cleanser but cheaper and WITHOUT any fragrance check out Clinique's pink foaming rinse off cleanser that comes in the squeeze tube format. It looks, feels and performs the exact same, this is a complete dupe but at half the cost and zero fragrance.

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/17/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample as a gift with purchase and have been using for a few months now as a trial product. I like this for the drier areas of my face as it is gentle on my face. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed, soft and supple. I do no get any tightness as some have stated. I have had no issues with it at all but then I do not have sensitive skin. The scent is pretty and reminds me of my first ever expensive cleanser I bought from Lancome many years ago. I have a few other cleansers so if I do decide to buy this I would have to use up what I already have first. I do recommend for those with non-sensitive skin like mine. I am not sure about those with sensitive skin although the reviews below of people with sensitive skin go both ways. I may be buying this in the future. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is the price factor as I feel there are comparable products out there such as Neutrogena that cost much less.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burned my skin, caused it to be tight, dry and peel. I threw it away. It smells nice but it is not for dry skin and if you have sensitive skin RUN!!

on 8/30/2014 11:16:00 PM

Received this product as a gift with purchase. Absolutely love this product. Area around my nose was extremely dry before I started using this cleanser. Now after about 2 weeks dryness is clearing up. I wet my face and use a very small amount to remove makeup.
Skin fells soft and smooth after washing off the foam. Also had some breakup out around the dry nose are(small red bumps) these have all cleared, since using the product. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not bother my skin at all. Thank you Lancome!

on 7/2/2014 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This claims that it is for dry skin on the tube, but I don't agree. I have dry skin and have used this in the morning for the last two weeks. Since then my chin is starting to peel. It has gone past that tight feeling to dry patched on my skin.
Although I like the scent of this, anyone with sensitivity might not. It has a gorgeous perfume scent. Probably not the best thing for your face.
Won't buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Was going through a bad patch with my skin, dry but oily and my acne had made an appearance again! I'm always impatient with face washes but this one I could feel it had worked the first time I used It my face just felt fresh and clean! It has a lovely clean smell a bit soapy but nice. I like how it foams on your face really does a good job. The next day after the first time I used it a broke out I thought it might just be because I was using a new wash. My face cleared up a few days later and I'm quite happy with how my skin is looking. This was a freebie in a gift bag after purchasing 2 items but I will not hesitate to buy it again!!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this cleanser!! Received this in a sample bag as a free gift w/purchase and I'm pleasantly surprised! When I first smelt it, all I could smell was a rose floral scent and it made me nervous to try it cause I have extremely sensitive skin and can break out easily. But this is great! Cleanses nicely and removes all of my eye makeup, every last speck & I can't say that to often.. It smells nice, makes my skin feel very clean and baby soft..super soft. I feel like this actually calms my skin, which I love. It's also pink, what girl wouldn't love a pink cleanser. I just love what it does for my skin. Also, alittle goes a long way to, a small dot creates lots of foam and it is a great value for the price. I'm still working on using my extra large sample but I will repurchase immediately. Oh and most importantly, zero breakouts!

on 11/6/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this as a sample and it is by far my favorite creme cleanser ever. It feels nice and rich, doesn't dry out my skin, does an amazing job at removing makeup, and smells great. Lancome did a great job in formulating this. I have tried to find drugstore dupes of this that aren't as expensive, but sadly I haven't.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this when I determined that the Chanel mousse confort was too drying for me. I have to say, I really like this cleanser. It is effective and not overly drying for my skin. It foams up nicely, makes a heavy "luxurious" foam which I really enjoy. It is scented but not strongly. When I first got it I thought it smelled like roses, but now I find that it smells like raspberries. The scent doesn't linger. It doesn't remove makeup as well as the Chanel but I use a dedicated makeup remover so I don't really need it to. I especially like to use this in the morning. At any rate I will probably repurchase.