Cutex Felt Nail Polish Remover Pads

4.4

Ingredients for Cutex One Step Nail Polish Remover Pads with acetone: Acetone, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Succinate, Dimethyl Adipate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gelatin, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Denatonium Benzoate

These nail polish remover pads have been so helpful! They're quick to remove my nail polish - even in the creases of my nail bed where my polish is normally hell to remove. As advertised and more, it removed my polish easily & quickly - not messy & so convenient for on the go/travel. Would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These would be great if they actually worked for all ten fingers for me. Unfortunately, I can consistently only clean off seven of my nubs of nails (even if I'm not wearing glitter).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These did not work.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love them! One pad works for all ten fingers!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

HG product - especially if you travel a lot and for work. These pads are individually wrapped, quick and convenient to use. One pad gets the polish off of all ten fingernails or toenails, except for glitter polish which takes some scrubbing. I really like this product as it works well, is neat, easy to use and convenient. For me a HG. (This review is for the acetone pads)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are thick and they do a great job of removing nail polish. I don't use the all the time. I keep a few in my travel bag and in my desk at work.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I usually use regular acetone which is pretty drying but fast and well worth the money. This stuff is pricier but amazing! 1 felt pad (protein enriched it says) removes all the polish on all my nails in addition to leaving them looking clean and moisturized. Fantastic! I have to save them for special occasions though because I don't want to waste money!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

If I have to travel, I make sure I have this with me. One pad really takes care of all ten fingers. At home though, I just use regular acetone with felt I buy from the craft store. It really removes glitter polish easily plus it's a lot cheaper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The acetone version of these pads come in a gold box. They remove any polish, even a combination of glitter and dark polish, quickly and easily from all 10 fingernails and all 10 toenails. In fact, only one polish so far has stymied these for me - OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight. The nonacetone version comes in a white box with a pink flower and are pretty much the worst manifestation of nail polish remover ever created. It takes a good 5 minutes of scrubbing to get light colored polish off just my fingernails, by which time far too much of what little remover there is on the pad has evaporated for me to use it on my toes, although there is a nice coating of oil on everything to add insult to injury. Moral of the story, make sure you get the acetone ones. To be fair, there are similarities - the pads for both types are nice and sturdy and both leave a faint lemony scent. Don't recall how much these cost, but I actually haven't seen the acetone ones lately - I'll update my review when I manage to grab more.

Fantastic for travel and for convenience! Love them.

Popular Treatments