no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/31/2017

These nail polish remover pads have been so helpful! They're quick to remove my nail polish - even in the creases of my nail bed where my polish is normally hell to remove. As advertised and more, it removed my polish easily & quickly - not messy & so convenient for on the go/travel. Would definitely repurchase!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Aug/09/2016

These would be great if they actually worked for all ten fingers for me. Unfortunately, I can consistently only clean off seven of my nubs of nails (even if I'm not wearing glitter).

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

Jul/20/2013

These did not work.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/29/2013

Love them! One pad works for all ten fingers!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/15/2010

HG product - especially if you travel a lot and for work. These pads are individually wrapped, quick and convenient to use. One pad gets the polish off of all ten fingernails or toenails, except for glitter polish which takes some scrubbing. I really like this product as it works well, is neat, easy to use and convenient. For me a HG. (This review is for the acetone pads)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/29/2010

These are thick and they do a great job of removing nail polish. I don't use the all the time. I keep a few in my travel bag and in my desk at work.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Oct/02/2009

I usually use regular acetone which is pretty drying but fast and well worth the money. This stuff is pricier but amazing! 1 felt pad (protein enriched it says) removes all the polish on all my nails in addition to leaving them looking clean and moisturized. Fantastic! I have to save them for special occasions though because I don't want to waste money!!!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/07/2009

If I have to travel, I make sure I have this with me. One pad really takes care of all ten fingers. At home though, I just use regular acetone with felt I buy from the craft store. It really removes glitter polish easily plus it's a lot cheaper.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jul/14/2008

The acetone version of these pads come in a gold box. They remove any polish, even a combination of glitter and dark polish, quickly and easily from all 10 fingernails and all 10 toenails. In fact, only one polish so far has stymied these for me - OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight. The nonacetone version comes in a white box with a pink flower and are pretty much the worst manifestation of nail polish …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/14/2008

Fantastic for travel and for convenience! Love them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium