no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jul/23/2003

I am usually a big fan of Avon's often underrated stuff, and bought the moisturizer and bodywash of this line when it was on sale -- I HATE the smell of this! To me it smelled *much* more flowery than I expected, and not much like milk and honey at all. I hate florals of any kind, and would never have picked it up if I had known what the scent would be like. I can't speak to the quality …Read more

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromIana

Jul/14/2003

I LOVE the smell of this! It's sweet and yummy.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

May/08/2003

I have this in the Hand and Body lotion and the Body spray. I use the spray to spritz my bedroom. It is a very warm and comforting scent, and the packaging is way cute. It is a good match with my Avon Honey and Vitamin E Bubble Bath. Too bad it has been discontinued, so if you have some to swap let me know!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

May/08/2003

My boyfriends mom is an Avon Rep, and we get a lot of samples. This one smells so bad to me that when he used it to wash dishes (I know, wierd uses!) I had to leave the house!!! I think its the association with rotten milk that ruins it for me on the milk maid product line.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

HairBrown

3.0

Dec/12/2002

Adorable bottle. I have the hand and body lotion. It is a nice basic lotion and smells better than the basic milk made.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

fromamyaub

Apr/22/2002

This is a lovely warm but not overpowering scent. I especially love the lotion!!

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

frommissm

Mar/17/2002

The Milk Made with Honey Body Lotion, Shower Gel, and Bath Foam are all wonderfully scented and feel great on the skin. They're also gentle and moisturizing. And, the prices are great -- a real winner!

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Nov/28/2001

ICK. I tried the body splash. At first it was oh so yummy smelling, but soon it started smelling like a stale wet diaper. Nasty.

I *might* try the lotion again, perhaps the day I tried the splash I was wearing something that clashed.

But it was a BAD first impression!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Oct/07/2001

looooove this stuff. It smells so good, just like sweet honey with a teeny bit of milk. I have the shower gel and lotion, and the scent really lingers, as in, my pj's smell like it from my shower the night before. decent moisturizing, not the best; certainly not the worst, just middle of the road, but oh the scent! I will definitely purchase this again :o)

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromdbtf93

Sep/24/2001

The Honey Milk Made line is even better than the regular Milk Made. I love the creamy shower soap and lotion.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal