no images

price range

Reviews

frompeeblo

Apr/18/2005

I have this in Rose. I like this very much but the 4 lippies is for the scent, not the moisturization. The scent is lovely, very clean and fresh- flowery. However the lotion itself is very thin. It does a decent job but not wonderful.For just moisturizing I'd have given this a 2.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Mar/18/2004

I have this in the Rose scent. It is a wonderful lightweight lotion. The scent is light and gentle- not that overpowering grandma rose scent that I hate. The lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin so incredibly smooth and soft. I really like it.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

HairBrunette

fromIana

Jul/14/2003

I love the lotion and cream, but the body wash is too strong and it's actually really floral scented.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

Feb/18/2003

I use the heavy cream for the body and i really like it. The scent is very mild and fresh, like baby powder but better. The cream itself is very thick and moisturizing, with a tendency to be greasy at first and then skin in slowly.

About reviewer (506 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/12/2002

I love this bottle its adorable. It is a nice basic lotion with a lovely smell. It isn't greasy either.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

Aug/23/2002

I have the hand/body lotion, which is a good, basic lotion. Because of the packaging, I keep next to my kitchen sink, where I think it look like it "belongs."
It is worth trying out.

About reviewer (475 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/29/2002

I tried the Milk Made Cream Body lotion. It is a thick rich moisturizing cream which does leave the skin very soft. Very similiar to the creamy lotion form Bath and Body Works (not the regular lotion but the thicker cream one), but without the huge scent choices. I did not like the scent of this. It was too floral/something for me. I even had to wash it off me to get rid of the strong scent. …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/28/2001

I love love love the heavy cream for the body! It is soooo moisturizing, smells so good too! It's a nice clean, kind of floral but not really smell. Similar to a clean baby.

I do wish the containers were black and white cow spotted though. :)

About reviewer (71 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Nov/19/2001

Great product. like what other members have mentioned .. the milk made body gel is very moisturizing .. not to mention that it has a nice fragrance too .. would defintely repurchase.

but the neck and face mask ... a little too drying ...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Skin

Hair

Eyes

fromJulie

Jun/17/2001

This product is the best knockoff of Fresh's Milk body lotion and shower stuff, plus it lasts longer moisture wise and scent wise. For 1/8 the price, you can get the lotion, cream, or showergel and bath in the luxuriousness of milk for a long time. Don't even waste your time with fresh, the lotion is so watery, it doesn't moisturize, and the scent lasts all of one second, plus …Read more

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age19-24