AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER SPRAY

5.0/5
package quality

price range

description

You will feel wrapped in soothing softness. All the gentle purity of Avène Thermal Spring Water provides you with long-lasting protection. Following a surgical procedure, Facial redness, Skin irritation, Sunburn, Diaper rash, Following make-up removal, Following shaving, Following exercise, Following hair removal, During travel to cool oneself. Avène Thermal Spring Water is particularly recommended for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic or irritated skin.

Reviews

Reviews

1.0

5 months ago

This one didn't do much for me. It's just like spraying water. Just spray the water for free :/

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrunette

3.0

7 months ago

I used this mist with avene recovery cream as they were sold as a package. I liked the recovery cream a lot - for a temporary skin fix - but it was too small for its price. And this mist didn't...

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

1.0

5 months ago

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrunette

3.0

7 months ago

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29