Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

3.9

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

This is a really nice salon brand. It is by no means holy grail status or perfect, but I really enjoyed using it. At first I wasn't sure, but by the time the bottle was almost empty I was a little sad it was gone. The price is kinda high, but this lasted me a decent amount of time. I also got it with 15% off so that helped. I like the packaging. It's small and easy to hold. Not randomly tall and slender to fall off my shower shelves or stout and overly fat so I can't hold it with a wet hand in the shower and it falls over. It's comfortably sized and the plastic is soft enough to squeeze a little to get the product out. The smell is where I'm a little meh. It's nice and mild, kinda powdery, but it reminds me of the way my baby dolls smelled when I was a little kid. That plasticy, powdery scent. It's not bad at all...not overpowering, but it reminds me of my old dolls back in the day. It moisturizes nicely and has pretty decent slip. It isn't perfect, but out of a lot of salon brands, this is definitely a good product. I would repurchase.

Can not live without this Conditioner. Smells clean and fresh. My curls soak it up. When I straighten my hair its just gorgeous. Honestly a holy grail for me.

HG! One of the best conditioners, ever. Years ago I bleached my hair to a white blonde. It was breaking off, a complete mess. This saved it. A little goes a long way and the scent is so yummy. Would buy by the gallon!

I don't have anything bad to say really other then it's no better then drug store conditioner and cost and arm and a leg. I really don't get how it's "super rich"

on 1/5/2015 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad conditioner. Gives my hair slip, makes is shiny and soft. Rinses out well. I don't like the smell - like a chemically enhanced chamomile, too strong IMO.

on 11/13/2014 6:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner rinses clean, smells great, has great slip. The packaging is convenient. Why didn't I like it? Because I think it rinses off 100%, :(, because when I get out of the shower and comb it, it is like if I had not put any conditioner. Strange because in the shower it feels super creamy and luxurious. Oh well...wanted to like it!! Took off two lippies, one for price and another for performance.

on 8/30/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OH MY GOD! I have FINALLY found my HG conditioner! I always thought this day would never happen but alas it has! I have layered medium thick hair that is past my bra strap and this conditioner not only perfectly conditions all of my hair, but it also does it while not weighing down my hair! What I love about this conditioner is the smell and the fact that I only need a small amount to properly condition the entire length of my hair. Before this I was using my all trusty Biolage Conditioning Balm, and even though that was nice, this is a million times better! Love, love, love!

on 7/21/2011 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I should have reviewed this a long time ago because I've been using it fairly consistently for a couple years. Generally I really don't like conditioner because it typically feels heavy and I want to use as few products on my hair as possible. This seems like it'd be overwhelmingly thick and heavy for my hair type, but it works amazingly well and I love it.

For reference, my hair is waist length, slightly wavy, fine but I have tons of it (which, of course, means it tangles easily!). It's naturally pale brown but I get it professionally highlighted every six weeks. Overall it's extremely healthy without split ends or any brittleness, etc. I'm very obsessive about it so I only use Mason Pearson brushes and combs, a ghD flat iron (only about twice a week), and a Sultra hairdryer.

I wash my hair everyday with B & B Gentle Shampoo, and follow with this. I apply it mostly at the ends but run whatever's left on my hands through my crown and roots. Then I comb, pin up for a couple of minutes, and rinse out. My hair feels immediately silky, soft, and I can run my fingers through it. Doesn't leave residue, and the smell isn't strong or offensive. It's just a light, pretty, nondescript clean scent with maybe some floral.

My hair feels good after using this, and it keeps my hair moisturized and glossy and healthy. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair or make it feel greasy at all. My hair still dries light as a feather. A bonus is that it doesn't cause issues for my sensitive skin. I've had to cut back on using so many products because it causes reactions or allergies and this just continues to work well for me.

I use the 33.8 oz. pump bottle and I only need to purchase about every 8 months. I also have the tiny travel size on hand too. I'll keep purchasing this and I highly recommend it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG conditioner. I have wavy/curly hair which is very very hard to detangle. Its especially tough to comb through the bedhead tangles in the morning and this is literally the very best conditioner to detangle my hair. I've tried a lot lot lot of different conditioners, because my hair is curly and coarse and tends to tangle. I use leave in conditioners and spray on conditioners, but when conditions are desperate I rely on this. Its expensive as hell and I wish there were a cheaper product that works as well, but so far I haven't found it.

I love this stuff, granted I've only used it a couple of times (can't use it for every wash because it's so freakin' expensive!).. but it smells.. GROSS. Very plastick-y, but doesn't linger when hair is dry, thankfully. I pair it with the Gentle shampoo, and then use the Styling Lotion spray afterward - great combo. I actually add in some Kerastase Nectar Thermique after the spray, for extra heat protection (I blow dry). The frizzies were kept at bay, even near the beach area which tends to be quite humid around here. It's truly rich, but not greasy - as I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down or fast-forward an oily scalp. It's very moisturizing and I don't believe it contains any protein.