4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

My stylist uses this on my hair when I get it trimmed and I liked the results. When I saw this on clearance at Kroger for about 6 dollars, I decided to try this at home as a deep conditioner. It works nicely. After shampooing and detangling, I applied a generous amount to my hair and let it sit for a few hours. When I rinsed it out, my hair was soft and moisturized. I wouldn't use it for detangling because there isn't enough slip, but it is good for deep moisturizing.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

10 years ago

Previous to this brand I was using Pantene because it was cheap, seemed to work and the best I had used thus far. However, my long semi-coarse thick hair ALWAYS felt really dry, brittle, and I had tons of split ends. I asked a friend of mine with gorgeous hair what she used. She recommended this one even though it's too heavy for her fine hair. (She knows lots of people who do and love it.) So, I decided to not be cheap and just spend the extra money and try it. I love it! I'm NEVER going back to drugstore/Pantene again! My hair is no longer dry or brittle and I haven't noticed any split ends. I think it smells great, too. Also, my boyfriend who never conditioned his hair because it made it "too greasy" loves this. This stuff is the best!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I am a very picky shampoo/conditioner person. My HG is Trevor Sorbee shampoo/conditioner which I have to special order in gallon containers because its so hard to find. I've used it for 20 years. However, my salon carries this and I thought I'd treat myself. It was okay. It left my hair feeling thick in the shower (almost like there was residue when I know there wasn't). Maybe it is just my water which is city water and not unusually hard or soft? I would use this once a week as an alternate conditioner because I would use the b&b shampoo to clean off my usual shampoo residue. It didn't leave my hair unusually soft and it made it harder to get a comb through my long hair after the shower. My hair felt heavy, oily and blah in less than 24 hours of the shampoo. It did this every time. I will not be purchasing again. Scent was nice though.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is not usually the type of conditioner I would reach for, but it was used on me at a spa and my hair was so strong, bouncy, moisturized and shiny. I usually can only use rich conditioners on my ends and yet my crown craves the moisture too, but I deny it because the roots get greasy within a day or two. This was not only thoroughly massaged all over my head but it seemed to have regulated my hair's needs- the ends were hydrated and shiny, the crown was full of volume and life. When my hair air dried naturally even the layers were separated nicely. I enjoyed these results for 2-3 days when I usually have to wash daily. I was extremely impressed.

About reviewer (862 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

The name says it all. This is a super rich, creamy conditioner with a wonderful honeysuckle scent. It makes my medium-thick, long, damaged hair so soft and silky. Definately check this out if your hair needs some TLC. And since it is "super rich", unless your hair is seriously parched, those with fine hair might want to skip it.

About reviewer (279 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

My stylist used to work at B&B NYC and introduced me to their products. I've been using the Super Rich conditioner for the last 5 years and used to LOVE it, either I'm getting counterfit product or they've changed the formula. It used to leave my dry, fine but thick and strong color treated hair soft, shiny, smooth and tangle free. It still looks good and is healthy but my hair snarls up so badly it takes forever to brush it out. I have long hair and use a huge handful of it, but found that cutting it with water (when running low) it still works just as well.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

I love this product and it smells so good! My salon is a Bumble & Bumble exclusive salon and they got me hooked on this. I have very fine hair, with lots of body and a mind of its own. This product worked like a charm and did not weigh my hair down. However, it is a bit expensive and I have found that there are other products that work just as well.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Awww, love this! For reference my hair is fine and normally a bit dry having treated it badly for many years. This is soo moisturising and does NOT weigh my hair down in the slightest. Am loving this product.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I wanted to love this, but it is too heavy for my fine/wavy hair. It leaves my hair super soft, and, unfortunately, very limp & lifeless.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This review is also posted for Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo. I have dry, prone to being frizzy/poofy hair that I flat iron everyday so I do incur a lot of damage. I have been experimenting with various shampoos, conditioners, treatments, styling products for years and my new stylist turned me on to the bumble and bumble range of products. I have been using the Gentle Shampoo, Super Rich Conditioner, Styling Tonic Spray and the frizz serum for 3 weeks now and honestly, my hair hasn't look this good in 3 years. The ends have stopped splitting and breaking, its not frizzy or dry anymore, and I wash it everyday, flat iron and swim. Its the best condition its been in in ages. love this stuff, the smell, the quality and the fact that combined with the other products mentioned, it really works, I have found HG stuff here! This conditioner smells amazing, you need only a small amount, doesnt wear hair down, its freaking incredible, LOVE!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure