4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

Great everyday look! This makes my get ready for everyday work look simple. I have used it on top of my skin moisturizer, and also on top of the one step correcting primer from Stila (another new great find). I shake the bottle and put a small amount on my fingers, pat it on my face and smooth with a large oval artis brush. after applying my liquid eyeshadow, cream blush, I use the By Terry Powder Hyloronic and then put on my eyeliner, eye brown pencil and mascara. Throw on lip balm, maybe a colored one and am out the door to work. this puts me in the 7-9 products each morning. Good stuff If you are focusing on a look that enhances but doesn't make a "mask" , this product is great. When I need a full coverage look, I pull out my La Prairie Foundation, for reference.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

a month ago

This blends like a dream!! I put 2 pumps on a damp beauty blender and begin bouncing in the center of my face, working outward. It disappears, but not really. It just blends that easily. I like the light coverage. I’m sure you could add more for additional coverage

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 months ago

Hot and Flashy is hit or miss for me, my skin type is dry and her Holy Grail looks awful on me! When she reviewed Stila Hide and Chic I'm not quite sure what made me go try it but I'm glad I did. I was at a point in my 58 year old skin that I did not like how any thing looks and was going bare face serums and moisturizer only. However I have good skin that doesn't need a lot of cover up but I advertising won and I felt I need to do a face for work to look and feel more professional. This foundation is very thin but has a lot of pigment. I put on serums, moisturizer let soak in a few minutes while getting dressed. Following a Wayne Goss tip I very lightly powder with Trish McElvoy face powder and I do mean very lightly, you wouldn't know I have it on and do not put anywhere near my fine lined eyes! One pump of Hide and Chic on the back of my hand and my RMS foundation brush (smaller brush with a raised swirl pattern) and I brush on the foundation. It dries quickly you need to be rather quick when buffing this on your skin. If you are looking for a heavy foundation this is probably not going to be your cup of tea, however per H&F this is build able. If you are looking for a natural satin finish this is it. It's does not have a glow, just blurs my skin (and freckles and or age spots) into a nice finish. This lasts all day on me, when I wash my face in the evening I am seeing makeup tint on my wash cloth. I've been wearing several weeks and no breakout or skin irritation, whether the good stuff(sea moss?) actually does anything... and I like cruelty free brand. Fair was a perfect match for my skin tone frankly I have not seen a foundation this well matched ever or maybe my old eyes have given out! I haven't done a wear or photo test but I don't see a wear off on trips to the ladies room! I think the powder base gives this something to cling to and stay. I'm not a primer contour 15 layers of stuff on my face. My goal by the end of the year is a daily wear natural look me but better that goes with every outfit and takes less than five minutes. Five products foundation powder blush eyeshadow (Painterly by Mac my best friend) and mascara. This in my opinion was expensive at approximately $40 for one ounce, time will tell how long a bottle lasts. Ladies if you are at the place in your life where I am dry skin a few wrinkles, some under eye stuff going on and giving up on finding a nice finish foundation give this a try or sample. The only reason for 4 hippies is price. I hope it works for you as it does for me.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral