4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

The powder versions of bronzer, highlighter and blush in this trio are pigmented and beautiful. I actually prefer these to the rms cream lip/cheek products which I have not been impressed with as of late. There is enough space between the 3 products in this palette that I don’t worry about my brushes picking up other shades by accident. Powders include: Grande Dame Luminizer (moonlit-champagne), Demure Blush (pink/rose), and Madeira Bronzer (sun-kissed). All of these feel soft and blend easily leaving a soft focus finish on the skin. A nice choice for a simple palette. Not sure I’d repurchase but I’m not upset I own it.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

from

5 months ago

I was not expecting much from this palette but was extremely surprised! I've always been a matte blush kind of girl thinking anything with shine would look too makeup-y. OMG this palette gives me the most natural and beautiful looking flush to my NC 30-35 skintone. The bronzer/contour does not look like anything special in the pan but it just gives me the most amazing looking glow! The last two days I have worn this palette, I keep looking at myself in the mirror and thinking wow! Love this!!!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43