3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 days ago

Im in love with this foundation. It has really worked well for me and im difficult to please. It ticks all the boxes. I have dry, rosacea prone skin, fine lines and im very pale. I find it very hard to find a foundation that is pale enough for me, I have been using the lightest shade in this and find it very natural, covers my redness, isnt cakey or drying, doesnt settle in fine lines and lasts all day, its also very buildable and spreads really well, a little goes a long way. I wore it out last night and were I would usually have to top my makeup up through out the night, with this foundation I didnt have to at all. The only negative thing I could say about it is that it sits in pores but this is easily fixed with a primer underneath and I put a bit of max factor pan stick on top just on my cheeks which also seems to really help. One other thing is that their doesnt seem to be any testers of this foundation available. Judging by the reviews this foundation might be hit or miss for some people and its not cheap, it has a high end price so not having a try before you buy option would put allot of people off id say. Personally I dont understand the negative reviews as in my opinion this foundation is fantastic. The kind of foundation ive been looking for for years and will be buying it for years to come. Just goes to show how subjective makeup is.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

5 days ago

My favorite foundation for the time being but i agree that there is nothing hydrating about this foundation at all....in fact it feels quite thick and it dries very quickly to a matte almost powdery finish which can look obvious if you are not careful....but one thing i really like about this is that it doesnt oxidize on me and the color stays true which is quite rare for me...

About reviewer (379 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 days ago

This foundation has worked very well for me, like second skin. Stays dewy and fresh for long. I live in a tropical country, India, where humidity levels are high, but this foundation has stayed put despite the heat.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

1.0

9 days ago

I tried three colors before finally setting on 445 ... Still way too olive. There is also nothing hydrating about this foundation. It's both drying and cakey, even with light application. Finally, it broke me out in a cluster of under-the-skin bumps on both cheeks. Pass on this one.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

2 months ago

I really wanted to like this. But...it has no staying power, goes on great initially and then just goes patchy. And worst of all, it gave me a catastrophic breakout - and I NEVER get spots. Ever. Thanks, Fenty Beauty, but no.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 months ago

Unfortunately, the foundation breaks me out every time I use it. The formula does seem more hydrating than others I have tried with a bit of a dewy finish but very unfortunate with the break outs.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

3 months ago

I was so excited to try this. The shade range is great (lots of colors and all of them are actually hues people are, unlike some lines that skew oddly orange) and the price per ounce is reasonable compared to a lot of competitors. Moreover, I had tried the Fenty matte foundation and could tell that while I'm not the intended user (I have dry skin, so don't need matte on top of that), it was a good quality so I had been hoping they'd come out with a hydrating option. I love the packaging - it's a squeezey tube with a pump, so you can get every bit out, but it's not breakable and it's sanitary. Unfortunately it's really mediocre on my skin. It does look better if I thin it out with a beauty blender, but its general tendency is to make my pores look big, emphasize fine lines, and just have a bit of a cakey look. I've got it in both my winter and summer shades, but once I use it up I don't plan to repurchase.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

from

4 months ago

I absolutely love this foundation, I mix with the smashbox full coverage studioskin

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 months ago

I have dry to normal skin, and I prefer hydrating or glowy foundations. I tried this for 2 months and I give up, it's one of the worst foundations I have used. The formula is thick, sticky hard to blend, emphasized texture and clings to dry skin. After a few hours of wear this looks so patchy and cakey. I tried it with my hands, a brush and a beautyblender with and without primers it just does not look good on me! If you have dry skin, try before you buy!!

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 months ago

I was really looking forward trying that foundation, but in the end, I sent it back, as in truth it isn’t so hydrating...it isn’t very creamy to start with, and it dries down to kind of a matte flat finish...I like the pump, and the price is right..would be great for normal skins, but for my dry mature skin, it just want moisturizing enough...

About reviewer (291 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool