Cake Beauty The Hold Out Flexy Hold Hair Spray

Cake Beauty The Hold Out Flexy Hold Hair Spray

1 review

Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Parfum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Aqua, Citral, Limonene, BHT

on 3/19/2019 2:56:00 PM

I am IN LOVE with this product. I have baby fine, thin hair cut in a short pixie. Most hair sprays - even the ones touted as 'flexible' - leave my hair dull, stiff and crunchy. Enter this beauty.

Every morning, I usually jump out of bed, brush my teeth, throw my work out clothes on, and rush to the gym. When I woke up this morning, my hair was in total revolt. I must have dreamed I had my finger in the socket, or something. There was no way I would leave the house looking like a broom. So I picked up this spray and gave my hair a good douse. Then I massaged it, like you do with dry shampoos, to get the kinks out. Miracle. My hair was soft, even shiny, touchable. I could easily run my fingers through it. It did not feel stiff, or crunchy. And it smelled divine! It gave me my long-desired piecey look, without leaving my hair dry, matte, or looking like I put clay on it.

If your hair is like mine and you want something to give you a bit of tousle w/o the drawbacks mentioned above, get this spray. It is really good.