3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

I use cleansing wipes quite often for travel and when I’m at the cottage. My all time favourite are the ones made by Ole Henrikson. I picked up the Shiseido sheets because I didn’t have time to stop at Sephora en route to the airport. I quite like a lot of Shiseido’s products but these sheets are terrible. They are very drying (I think there’s alcohol in it) and it does a terrible job of taking off your makeup. I had to use almost 4 sheets to get all my makeup off and still had to follow up with an eye makeup remover to get the mascara off my eyes. In comparison, usually 1 to 2 sheets will remove all my makeup with the Ole Henriksen wipes. The only thing I like about this was the packaging. The wipes come with a heavy duty plastic cap that does a great job of sealing up the bag. I would never buy these again.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I buy these when I see them at Marshall's or TJ Maxx. They don't really remove makeup, but they're so awesome for rushed mornings. They are super soft, 100% cotton, and never drying or oily.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I really like how it doesn't irritate my skin and takes off my makeup. It doesn't take off my makeup completely though. Maybe it's the trade off between efficiency and gentle to the skin.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

7 years ago

This definitely weren't the worst wipes I've ever used. I used these every day, twice a day for 3 weeks. I felt they did a decent job at getting my MU off, but I still needed a separate remover for my eye MU. But what I actually liked about these wipes is that they didn't break me out. actually my skin looked pretty good while using them. If I needed wipes again, I would buy these again.

About reviewer (456 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

These are my staple cleansing sheets. I can wipe off a face full of makeup with just one sheet. I have sensitive skin & I never had any problems after using these & the smell is tolerable.They are a bit on the expensive side so I don't buy them all the time.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

2.0

10 years ago

Just unnecessary. I'm not sure if it's a refreshing sheet or a makeup remover... I used it before washing my face to try and get some makeup off and that seemed to work okay. I have fairly dry skin though and these definitely dried my skin out! I can see if it was a super hot summer day and you needed something to wipe up if you're sweaty and gross, these might be good for that. They're not for me, though. I got them as part of a kit and will not repurchase.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I love these oil blotting sheets. They not only absorb oil, but leave a thin layer of powder on the face. They are great! I have used these for years.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

12 years ago

i recently got a sample of this; wanna know something thats better? BABY WIPES CLEAN EVEN BETTER. RAWR, these stuff ish NO USE. not "refreshing" at all, feels like putting wipes on, thats all. lol that yu get from kfc, except not that smell. and not as refreshing. LOL

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

2.0

12 years ago

I bought these on an impulse. These aren't great and they are greatly overpriced for how well (or not so well) they work. I agree with another reviewer, the little sticky peel off tab is a pain. These are barely saturated with anything, they are barely damp. I can't imagine these taking off ANY makeup, let alone heavy eye makeup. So they are a total waste of money in my opinion if you are looking to use these to really thoroughly take off makeup. I don't like to be wasteful so I am just using these to give a quick wipe off to my face after working out. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

14 years ago

These are the only cleansing wipes on the market that I can stand. They are great in a pinch when I need a fast but thourough cleanse. I feel truly clean with these wipes. There's no film or residue left behind as with other brands and they even remove my eye makeup without irritation. I'm not an oily skin type. Still, they leave me feeling refreshed and not at all tight or stripped. I love these and always have some handy for cleansing quickies.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29