Kosas Tinted Face Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Kosas Tinted Face Oil

1.0

1 review

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 9/23/2018 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I was excited to this product, as it was carried by sites I love, like Beautyhabit and Goop. I bought mine at Revolve in shade 4. It was too light for my NC40 skin; and I’m afraid that’s the good news.

I have dry, clear skin which is moderately reactive. I’m 51, and prefer a natural, no makeup look for my foundation.

The product is liquid, and comes in a good soft plastic bottle that hygenically allows you to drop out product. It runs $42.00 for a good-sized bottle. It reminds me quite a bit of Armani Maestro (but not nearly as good.)

I tried two application types: a brush and with fingers. There was no difference with either method. I applied to a cleansed, moisturized Face. Truly, this is the first time I’ve ever had to wash my face and start all over. The product smears and slides all around, and remains sitting on top of the skin. It grabbed dry skin I wasn’t even aware of, and then proceeded to sit around in patches that pilled if I tried to blend them. It also made horrible little pools in pores. I will be very curious to see in future reviews who this works for, if anyone. There was nothing I could do (primers/no primers/brush/oil base) to make it look even passable.