MUJI Unbleached Cotton Pads

No Image

1 review

on 9/7/2018 5:28:00 AM

I know this may be a strange item to review, but I´m so happy I´ve found my new daily use cotton pads. I bought these at Muji when I was going to get my Oil Cleanser (love by the way), and bought some as an afterthought. They were cheap (3,95€) and it comes with 180 of them. First of all, I love that they are Unbleached, so I´m putting as little dyed, scented, processed, etc. on my face as possible (I know I´m already getting it from some of my other skincare, but I digress...). They´re made in Japan, and are 100% unbleached cotton, and they are SO SOFT. So soft that I would gladly sleep in a bed made of Muji cotton pads.
But really the reason I came here to leave a review, is because I feel like I get so much more product onto my skin when I use them. I put my toner on one of these bads, and with very little product that cotton pad was thoroughly soaked in product (although not so much so that it became like a wet towelette), it kept its structure, but it´s almost as if my toner had a sponge applicator, and I was directly applying it to my skin. My old pads absorbed the product, and then I just felt like I was dragging a wet pad across my face, hoping my skin was soaking up enough of the product. But this time my skin feels fully bathed in the product, and that there´s plenty and more for the entire face. And the feeling of rubbing a cloud across your face doesn´t suck either.
Don´t judge me for leaving such a long review for a cotton pad :D, but I just had to share.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools