COSRX Clear Fit Blemish Cushion Foundation

COSRX Clear Fit Blemish Cushion Foundation
Clear Fit Blemish Cushion Foundation

on 3/25/2019 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great cushion if you're looking for COVERAGE. It's definitely not a light cushion but I can always rely on this when I need a little bit more from my cushion when my skin isn't looking the greatest. The best part is that I don't feel guilty wearing this over blemishes give all it's acne fighting properties. It's not super matte but it's not a radiant cushion either, I'd say is almost like a soft matte on my dry skin. I find it lasts throughout the day quite well too considering it's a cushion foundation. It's not fragranced either (as far as my nose can tell) which is nice as well.

It's not super expensive but it's also not cheap considering it doesn't come with a refill. I also really like that it comes in a shade darker than #23 (i.e. #27 deep beige). Shade #23 worked well for my NC25 skin tone. I know it's a far cry from 40 shades of foundation that we seem to be seeing all over the place in North America nowadays but I rarely see a shade darker than #23 offered. If i remember correctly though, the puff band did break on me which was annoying because I wasn't done with the cushion yet, so I had to go out and buy an extra cushion to use with it.

on 11/23/2018 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

best cushion i've ever tried!! i love the convenience of cushion foundations but since most of them are formulated to give off more of a dewy look and i have mad oily skin i never really bothered into getting into them over tradition foundations since not many exist that suit my skin type. BUT THIS. aside from the price point being a tad steep it's absolutely perfect. amazing coverage, barely needed any to cover my whole face, holds up well in humidity (when powdered, or may be not even but i always set down my base so i can't tell u about that). i don't know about the anti blemish aspect because i haven't tried it while having any major breakouts, but maybe this is the thing keeping them at bay???? had a couple buggers lookeg like they were about to sprout and this didn't aggravate them in the slightest. lol idk. either way 10/10 would recommend

on 7/24/2018 10:37:00 PM

This is the second cushion I`ve tried that has completely won me over. I`ve been dealing with hormonal acne on my mature oily combination skin and the hot and steamy summer in Southeast Asia has made my skin issues even worse than usual. This foundation contains ingredients to help heal and prevent breakouts, so I`m really grateful for that. The coverage is also insane. You just barely dip the sponge (and this is a good quality sponge, compared to other cushions) and Bam! full coverage that is on the matte side. It`s high coverage and matte, but by no means lifeless: you just need to spread and blend the product well. With one little swipe I can do my forehead and most of my upper face, a little really goes such a long way. My skin hasn`t been irritated and it hasn`t broken out from this. It keeps my oil at bay pretty well, and lasts 6-7 hours, but as we`re experiencing extreme weather conditions (40C with 90% humidity), I`m sure it would last even better in slightly more temperate climates. Would definitely repurchase this one and it`s up there in my top foundations, not just cuhions. The packaging is black, slick, though a little bulky.