Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

4.5

on 9/16/2018 7:51:00 AM

Fabulous concealer and long lasting but blend well into your skin with lightening fast speed. It dries quickly and takes years off your looks if you have dark shadows. This was recommended by an Ulta makeup artist for my under eye circles .It puts the cheaper drugstore products to shame ! The Ulta consultant assured me it would last me at least a year as a mere speck goes a long way. The submersible sponge applicator can be kept clean by dotting concealet from applicator sponge to a clean concealer brush and fyi..Sephora has a great one !

on 9/9/2018 5:45:00 PM

Best concealer I’ve ever used wavy btter than shape tape , mac plw , bars etc ! Longwearing but not drying

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've bought several concealers over the last 30+ years, but after a couple weeks they got shoved to the back of the drawer, and eventually tossed. By the time I needed concealer in my late 20's, my skin was already on the dry side, and everything I tried either eventually creased, got cakey, or disappeared in just an hour or two. This stuff doesn't. I am fortunate that Swan is a perfect mach. I wouldn't use it as a foundation as it's a heavier coverage than I want or need for all over, but a little of this and some mascara, and I could call it done and comfortably go on with my day. (I wouldn't, because I LIKE wearing make up, but I could.).

on 9/4/2018 11:20:00 AM

I wear shade Snow in the foundation, and I found that the same shade works for me in this concealer as well. I would have gone for Swan, that seemed like a good match too, but they didn't have it in stock. I'm glad I picked Snow though, I think it's the better match for me.

I gave it a 5 star rating based on the performance alone, as there are 2 things that I'm not too fond of: the price (but I guess it's forgivable, as the size makes up for it), and the bottle. I really don't like the opening, or the too-big doe foot applicator. Together, they make for a big mess :s

But back to the product itself, it's pretty great for covering under eye circles and camouflaging tiny bags. I tried using it to cover redness from a pimple, but it rubbed off the foundation I had on it already, so I will probably not use it for face concealing. But for eyes, it's the best I've used. It covers fully, it looks smooth and stays this way without creasing or fading. I have tiny bags, and they get camouflaged with this concealer. And you only need a very tiny bit, as it's thick and spreads easily. I can see this lasting me a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Will be returning to Sephora, unfortunately thought this would live up to the hype so purchased online vs trying in store.

Value for a concealer is amazing, was really hoping this would take the place of my NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer however several things about this just doesn't work. I would be more likely to suggest this as a highlighting/contouring product if the undertones match you.

1. Packaging is very poor compared to any concealer I've used - too much product comes out on the want and it has a funnel-like opening that collects lots of product on the outside of it rather than wiping the applicator off as you pull it out of the container. Messy, kinda gross for high end make-up and wastes product

2. All of the light shades are quite clearly yellow toned, does not work for neutral skin, oxidizes slightly as well

3. ...it just doesn't really conceal at all lol. I found when using it on spots I would end up going over them again with my Amazing Cosmetics or NARS concealer. More foundation-y for highlighting/contouring than concealing. I like a lighter foundation but when I conceal a spot I don't want that area seeing the light of day til I take my makeup off.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Well, another less than stellar rating! I give this a neutral 3 only because the coverage seemed like it would be very good and texture seemed fine BUT there were no shades at all for my NW20 skin. None. I swatched every single lighter shade and not a single one would have worked under my eyes. The Ulta sales rep said I wasn’t the first she couldn’t match! Pity, I would have bought. Bring out some cool shades please! I’ve no idea how people with very cool skin tone are using this without it being terribly obviously makeup?

on 9/1/2018 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Seriously confused why this has all good reviews on here? although the concealer is promising, i was so excited to receive this the minute it launched! the shade range is TERRIBLE i has the shade golden beige which was waaaaay to golden, i tried the shade light beige which oxidizes, i tried vanilla which is straight yellow, i tried almond which is also a very pale YELLOW, it doesn’t look realistic and makes you look like you’re visibly wearing makeup because of the coloring, it’s so tacky it never dries down? it reminds me of bye bye under eye by it cosmetics, it’s so wet and even when i set it with powder it just always has that sitting on top of your skin, extra layer look.. i wanted to love this because the packing is amazing, the amount of product you get is amazing and the idea of the concealer is amazing i’m so sad i don’t like this.. maybe if they came out with a matte version and different colors that don’t turn orange or yellow. I am olive skin toned so i’m pretty tan and warm so the fact they even look yellow on me is concerning for somebody who actually has pale or pink toned skin, it just won’t work out at all.

on 9/1/2018 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have it in 3 shades for concealing and contouring and it goes on beautifully. Coverage wise this is the only concealer I've ever used that completely covers the melasma on the top of my cheek bones from my last pregnancy. It even holds up reasonably well to the heat and humidity of the south. For under eye concealing this is the perfect creamy consistency not too watery not to thick. It does crease a little like every other concealer but it doesnt highlite every line you never knew you had and covers dark circles well. It doesn't separate in my oiler t-zone or dry out under the eye either. Typically I use this to conceal redness around my nose and chin, cover melasma and to brighten the under eye area. I use very little on top of a light coverage TM and my skin looks great. I've also used this with a heavier hand in 3 shades for a full coverage face with contour and it blended great and gave full natural coverage without feeling heavy. You dont need a ton of product because it blends out easily and is very pigmented. Love the oversized doe foot applicator and the generous amount of product for the price. There is a big shade selection especially for a concealer but I do find that all 2 faced concealers and foundation formulas are pretty yellow so test before you buy. The shade I expected to be in was way too
golden for me but the shade below worked fine. This does oxidize a bit so going a shade lighter worked out well and is something to keep in mind. I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have shape tape, effercernes, maquicomplete, Mac Pro longwear concealer, It concealer, Cle de Peau concealer, Osmosis, BE serum concealer, Nars radiant, and probably more. These are just in my current use pile. If there is a new concealer I will try it because I have very bad undereye circles. I also have some pigmentation marks that I conceal so the concealer must be multi-purpose. Also If it's crease free I will do cartwheels. This concealer does what others have failed to do. Cover, conceal, highlight and do it without creasing!

I had a little trouble with the colors offered. I'm NC 20 so I tried light beige, medium beige, vanilla and some other light colors. I thought light beige was wrong but it turned out to be the one because the colors oxidize a little. Darker colors were too dark and vanilla and lower were white on me.

Amount in the tube is awesome and like a foundation so I can use this on all spots without worrying about the amount. And it is available at many stores. I've been using this for 3 weeks so I think I have used it long enough to have an opinion.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love it. I hate shape tape. I bought this in Swan and use it as foundation as well. It covers everything, doesn't sweat off and doesn't crease (I do set my under-eye area). Now, I've only been using this for about two weeks because prior to this I was using the Seam concealer which is a Korean brand. It has spf in it. I love that one too, but the tube is so small compared to this.