3.9

$29.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

This is a nice concealer if you want a lot of coverage (obviously, see product name). It's one of my fuller coverage concealers and has definitely replaced my Tarte Shape Tape as i found that one a tad drying under my eyes. I don't love full coverage all the time but this is so easy to use and blends so nicely that I find myself reaching for this more than I thought. You can also find this on sale on occasion so you can save some $$. You get a ton of product and you don't need very much so I don't see myself getting through this really ever before it likely goes off. I have it in a few shades and if i remember correctly, it's a pretty clean ingredient list all things considered. Would definitely recommend if you're in the market for a full coverage concealer!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I love this concealer! I have puffy, super dark undereyes. I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer even though I own so many. I prefer full coverage and minimal creasing. I, also, have a problem with my undereyes looking dry after concealer and powder. Not with this one tho. It leaves a nice moisturized finish with very little creasing. I've yet to find a concealer that doesn't crease at all on me. This product offers excellent coverage and still blends out effortlessly. It just makes my undereyes look good. This maybe my number one pick for concealer. Pros: Great Coverage. Feels lightweight. Blends easily. Doesn't require powder tho I always set my undereyes. Moisturizing. Doesn't leave my undereyes dry looking. Minimal creasing. Price. You get a lot of product for the price. Long wearing. I can wear this for 12 hours and it doesn't break up. Cons: None! I'll definitely keep this in my collection and continue to repurchase. Finally, a product worth the hype!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

I finally found a concealer that I'm satisfied with. It covers up my hyperpigmentation, it plays well with others (e.g., colour correcting and baking), and the packaging is cute. I'm still side-eying the price but I'll suck it up and pay the price because the quality and colour match is A1.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

4 months ago

This one doesn’t work for me. Is drying my under eyes and I look 10 years older. Maybe for younger persons will do great, but for me is a No. Great value for money, good shade range...

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 months ago

Loved the way it looks on the skin as it leaves a satin finish and really smoothed out the skin. Unfortunately, it broke me out (tried it 3 times to make sure it was the concealer) and will not be using it again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

5 months ago

I have never used a concealer like this. I have drier skin and I need anti-aging products and this concealer did NOT get cakey or settle into my fine lines. After such incredible results, I now pair it up with the Born This Way foundation. The combo is excellent, perfect for my olive skin tone. I use medium.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

5 months ago

This is a nice concealer, not the best I've used under the eyes (my favorite is the It Cosmetics bye bye undereye) but every time I use it I get a pimple under my eyes. As a result ive had it for probably a year now and it's barely used :(. I will pass it on to my mom who has drier skin, perhaps she wont break out from it. I cant tell what's the problem from the ingredient list sadly. I'll just stick to the it cosmetics one.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 months ago

This is my first review in years. I was going through my makeup stash and got rid of this, almost full! I just remember that everytime I wore this underneath my eyes ( I don't remember how it held up the face because I don't usually need to conceal things like that ) but I found it to look crepey under my eyes. Just, unflattering. I love the packaging, how you get more than the usual concealer in one bottle and the lovely jumbo doe applicator, but I just feel it made me look... not my best. And so I ridded of it. Hope this helps! BTW the way I have dry skin, but not overly dry or anything, just normal / dry.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

I love this concealer. I’ve only had it for 2 days and i’m already a big fan. I use it to cover up any scarring and redness, and it does that. But, the catch is that it doesn’t look like i’m wearing any make-up. It definitely lives up to the name, “born this way”. I’m in the shade honey, and i have an olive-medium skintone. Would definitely buy this again;, and it’s for sure worth the price.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

7 months ago

I bought this because I was looking for a highlighter (that wasn't sparkly) and a concealer that would give a little more coverage. Initially I was disappointed because it was very heavy, so I played with it until it worked for me. I have extremely dry skin and have to lube up before my tinted sunscreen (mdsolarsciences) then concealer. I put a dot of this concealer (in snow) on the back of my hand and use for dark areas under my eyes (patting on with my pinkie), nose creases, a little broken capillary that nothing else covers, and dark spots. I buff it in/out with a concealer brush. Then I use it on my brow bone as a highlighter. I don't use much at all (because the first time I used too much by using the applicator to make dots on my face and it caked) but it does everything I ask it to and I look brighter, awake, like I just have great skin, not made up- you can still see my skin. I am so so happy that I bought this, and at the rate at which I use it I won't have to buy more than one a year.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55