4.7

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Alcohol, Cetyl Esters,Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seaberry) Fruit Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

on 11/15/2018 6:34:00 PM

I wrote a review of the matching shampoo that I did not like but this product I did like and will use (but not with the matching shampoo). These are expensive at $28 a bottle so I don't know if I will buy this again as I like it a lot but that is very steep for me. This has a great, thick consistency and does not weigh down my very fine, thin, highlighted hair. It smells lightly of apples which I am not a fan of but the scent does not stick around. I leave it on my hair for about 3 minutes and when used with a couple of my other shampoos, it does a good job of making my hair soft without making it flat. It is not the best as getting my hair so smooth that there are no tangles in it but the pay off of soft, touchable hair makes that not a big deal.

on 10/18/2018 7:36:00 AM

This is one of the best conditioners I have tried in a long while and I am already waiting for more products to be delivered from this Be Gentle line. First off, I love that it is an organic brand. Second of all, the smallest amount nourishes, detangles and adds so much shine and softness to my hair, even better than some deep conditioning masks I have tried. To me this conditioner is on the same par as some Kerastase masks, and those are my HG for hair from everything I have tried. It smells great, and the smells lingers for a day or two, especially if, like me, you braid freshly washed hair and unbraid it in the morning. My boyfriend loves what it does to my hair and he, who hardly ever comments on these things, has asked me to keep using this conditioner because he loves the apple scent. Not the cheapest, but a good solid product I have already repurchased.

on 6/5/2018 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

FYI, the official name of this product is "Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind Kale + Apple Replenishing Superfood Conditioner." I saw it on Sephora and was intrigued. I have celiac disease and respiratory issues, so it's difficult to find hair care products that are gluten-free, not overpoweringly perfumed, and make my hair look good. Most of those that meet the first two requirements don't do much for my hair--it was looking dry and a bit ragged now that the desert summer heat has arrived--so I decided to give this a try. I'm glad I did. The concept is kind of silly--the shampoo is supposed to mimic a "superfood" smoothie, and the ingredient list reads like a menu--but it works. It's a very concentrated, thick, light-green conditioner that smells of the extracts in it, but mostly like green apples. (Fragrance is the last ingredient.) I find it a medium-heavy but pleasant scent, and I tolerated it surprisingly well (probably because it's non-synthetic, but, as with all things scented, YMMV--try to give it a sniff in-store if you are sensitive). It lingers in the hair only a bit after drying. Although it's quite thick, I was able to get it out of the bottle and distribute it through my hair easily. It has a great texture--thick, but not waxy or greasy--just silky goodness. It rinses out very easily (my hair was so parched and needy that I think it just sucked this stuff up), and my hair felt wonderful afterwards--easy to comb, clean and healthy, but not stripped. Wow. I was impressed with the effects of only one application. Shiny, bouncy, pretty, very-lightly-scented hair. This is going to be a regular in my haircare lineup. The plastic container is shaped like a milk bottle--a rounded square that's quite squat, but doesn't take up a ton of space--and it has a flip-top dispenser. It's very easy to open and dispense as much as you need in the shower without the bottle slipping from your hands. It's somewhat pricey at $28 for 12.5 oz, but for me, it's well worth it. I will repurchase.