OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray

OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Quick Drying Thermal Spray

3.0

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/29/2018 9:49:00 AM

I bought this looking for an alternative to Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray, which is pretty dang pricey. I wasn't expecting this to be the same quality, but I thought it might be good enough to work as an alternative for most days. Not only is it not good enough, I threw it away.

It's kind of thick, and it left my hair sticky and very dry looking. There was no shine, like I get with the Kenra. Kenra leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy, and this does exactly the opposite. My brush dragged through my hair, rather than brushing through smoothly as I blow-dried. I also did not get any quick drying effect from it. It made my hair wet and sticky, and it took longer to dry. It did have quite a bit of hold to it, so I will give it that. But overall, this was really a complete fail for me. And it's not like it was dirt cheap. I think I paid $10 for it.That would be reasonable-if it was a decent product. This was first purchase of an OGX product, and it doesn't make me want to try any others.

on 4/30/2018 9:07:00 PM

I got this at the superstore while buying my hair oil that I always use from the same brand... I noticed it says on the package that it helps the hair dry faster when I blow dry it and thia sounds exciting to me as I have thick hair and takes a while to dry after washing which makes me have to wait 4-6 hours after washing it before I'm able to blow dry it.
I tried it twice so far and love it. I makes my hair look shiny and easy to straighten ...

It also smells good. I highly recommend it and would definately keep using it. I also got the curly one and can't wait to try it out.

Hope you found my review helpful. If so, please let me know by hitting the helpful button. Thanks so much for reading .

Popular Styling Products