Olay Regenerist Whip

3.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This... is a jar of silicone. There's nothing even remotely "whipped" about it. It has a cosmetically elegant feel because it is full of glycerine and silicone, so it feels silky and glides nicely onto the skin. It also feels heavy, though, which definitely goes against the supposed whipped nature of the product. Even though it feels heavy and is incredibly occlusive on the skin, it actually made my skin feel more dry. When I felt the texture I wondered if it might work as a slightly moisturizing makeup primer, but nope. It did nothing to add any kind of smoothness to my face in spite of the big ol' blob of "whipped" silicone that I slathered on. This also contains fragrance, which we all know by now is not great. For me, this is just a minefield of bad ingredients that I do not want in skincare tied to a silly gimmick. I gave the jar to my husband to try and he hated it too, and his skin is resilient so he can use just about anything. Olay gets points for adding in some decent ingredients like niacinamide, but it won't really make a difference if the rest of the formulation stinks.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I’m really pleased with this product it goes on late but moisturizes really well. I can see myself becoming a big fan of this! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because if you get any in your eyes, you’re literally wiping away tears because it burns so bad. I feel bad for all those bunny rabbits they tested this on LOL

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Has a strong fresh scent. This is a lighter version of the Regenerist skn care line. It is in a lightweight silicone base and contains . Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. Research states that this is a small molecule that penetrates the skin easily and is structurally similar to the precursor of collagen type I. Also contains hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide and vitamin B5. Packaging claims that this will not clog pores, but it does. I have combination skin and struggle with large, clogged pores. Olay Whip caused breakouts on my face so I am using it up on my neck. This lotion added no moisture to my skin at all. After a 6 weeks of using this product, I d not notice any improvement in my fine lines and deeper wrinkles on my face or neck area.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice moisturizer, but unfortunately, it does not suit my particular skin. It is light, absorbs well, keeps skin comfortable and soft, and the finish is very pretty. I would be very happy to use this little gem, if it were not for the tiny white pimple-like bumps on my cheeks that I developed in reaction to using this cream. Really too bad as everything else about this cream quite pleases me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm 42yo and starting to see wrinkles. I noticed a difference in the softness in my skin after the very first night. This is the "lighter" version of Regenerist. This does not feel oily and the scent is nice. I've been using this for a few days. So far so good.

This is so slippery. Not a fan of the scent either. Very floral, old lady like.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Finally, a moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy or heavy and leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and supple.

I've used the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream for years with satisfaction, until now. The Regenerist Whip is a different animal altogether. It disappears into the skin leaving a soft buttery feel. I can add my foundation immediately - sometimes without a primer. I have never, ever had a moisturizer melt into my skin like this. I keep increasing the amount to see if there is an "overkill" point. So far, I haven't found it, but it proves to me that a little goes a long way. I use it twice a day, and when I wake up in the morning, my face is smooth and soft.

There is no silver bullet for aging skin, but this product is a joy to use and the results put a smile on my face. I have tried many products that seem to dazzle at the counter, but when I get it home, I have always been disappointed. That may be because the sales person adds additional products to create that special feel or look. This is a straight out of the jar feel good experience, and at a price that pales in comparison to the high end lines.