4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

a month ago

I own about 20 concealers and I was looking for something with a med coverage, smooth finish. The issue I have with this is that it clings to the skin emphasising every wrinkle and dry bit. I liked this for about a week however this did not make me look better, in fact, I looked worse. No concealer is perfect however this may be better if you are completely wrinkle free. I think this is better than the cake type version this brand makes but all in all, I don't reach for this at all. I'm currently using the Huda Overachiever and taste shape tape, which are both more flattering on me. I found the color selection hard as well, I fell between 2 colours, again purchased in store without trialling it. I would recommend that this is not something worth buying unless you have road tested, pls try to see suitability first.

About reviewer (686 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 months ago

I use SC-6 In the secret camouflage, BB Cool Golden. I purchased this because my go to Nars Radiant Concealer was out of my shade at my store. I decided to give this a try and purchased in 4N. I think this is a tad to light for me and also one of the reasons why I don't like shopping at Sephora. I much prefer to go to brand counters to test and purchase. Sephora for me is a repeat buy. This does what it says, it is long lasting, creasing is minimal, it's hydrating but drying enough. I tend to mix this with my secret camouflage to get the right color. I will get correctly matched as even with this set back it's still a HG for me.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 months ago

I really love this concealer. It provides medium coverage and doesn't settle in to my fine lines at all. I'm NC20 and was matched with shade 1N for under my eyes. I was quite surprised as it looks slightly pink in the tube, however it matches perfectly. I was previously using MAC Prolongwear however I found that it did sometime settle in to fine lines. I would say that they both provide similar coverage however the Laura Mercier one has a much more forgiving texture. I highly recommend :)

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

My favourite concealer. No complaints.

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

I have always loved Laura Mercier face products and this concealer fits all of my requirements. I'll add that I don't have dark circles and I don't like heavy coverage concealers and prefer a natural finish. I bought this concealer in the shade 2N and it's the perfect match for my NC30 skin tone. I prefer concealers that are a touch lighter for the under eye area. I've seen YouTubers pile on this concealer and then complain about it being cakey and creasing into fine lines. Yes, if you apply a lot of this product, it will make your under eye area look crepey and it will crease into fine lines. The key is to use just a little at a time. I'll use about three small dabs under my eyes and then blend with my Sephora #57 brush or tap with my ring finger. Then I'll set with a translucent powder (Shiseido's loose powder works for me) and it lasts all day. I have texture and lines under the eye area and creasing into lines is one of my pet peeves with concealers. I've also used it as a foundation by applying it where needed and buffing it with a makeup brush. The result is smooth coverage that lasts all day without looking flat or dull. I definitely recommend getting colour matched in person as the colour system is a bit confusing.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3.0

a year ago

The color, 2N, for my warm ivory complexion is great. The coverage is light yet pretty substantial. Unfortunately, Flawless Fusion felt "tight" on my skin especially after several hours of wear. If it feels tight I can only imagine how it's pulling the delicate skin around the eyes. I'm dry but not super dry. Maybe this is better for oily skinned folks.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

a year ago

Shade: I bought the shade 3W and I'm an NC42-44. I don't have very dark under eye circles, but use concealers mainly to cover up redness and some uneven skin tone.This shade is perfect for just that. This color doesn't highlight too much. My other favorite concealers (shades): Tarte in Medium, EL double wear W3 Medium (warm), Colourpop 40 golden, Maybelline Age rewind Medium & Golden. Texture/Performance/Result: Coverage light-full depending on how much product you use. 1 layer gives a more natural look but you can def build it up. I like to let my concealers sit one minute before I buff it them for more coverage. Saves tons of product instead of layering, and less chance for it to look cakey. Formula feels very smooth and lightweight on the skin. Texture is really nice, creamy and feels really hydrating on the skin. Performance wise -I don't find it to be anything spectacular. I had very high hopes for this but I feel kinda meh about it actually. It's a good every day concealer, but nothing I would wear for a glam full on makeup party night. For that I use my trusty Estee Lauder double wear stay in place concealer. I would say this a concealer for the "natural look", if you don't go all hammock on the product that is. Packaging: feels high end, more on the heavy side and closes with a click to confirm it's lock. It's easy to apply the concealer with the super soft flexible doe foot applicator. Well done on the packaging. Simple yet classy. I will not repurchase just cause I feel there are better for the same price out there. I only use this concealer on my light makeup days. I would recommend anyone who is into light-medium coverage and who finds silky textures on concealers to be important. Have fun trying it out!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

a year ago

I tried out the 1n shade and the color was great, matched my complexion. The concealer went on smoothly and blended well on top of my foundation. I was pleased... until i looked into the mirror 1 hour later, mind you i used 24/7 setting spray and primer, the product melted too much into my creases and pores. Looked cakey and made dry patches super obvious. Definitely not a longwear formula.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Tried a sample of this that I got form Sephora. Used 1N under my eyes and 2W on the face, match is quite good. For reference I am NC20. Coverage is medium to full, and it doesn’t feel drying. No concealer truly lasts on face, this one is no exception, but I would say it’s longevity is on par with the lock it Creme concealer from Kat Von D. Probably won’t buy the full size because of the price.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

If Shape Tape and Nars Creamy had a baby, this concealer would be it. It is creamy, yet medium-full coverage. It is not as drying (for people with dry skin) as Shape Tape, but it does crease a bit more than Tarte. I find that 2N is a good match for MAC's NC20. Applicator is soft and bendy, so I can easily maneuver it all over the face. It blends beautifully and wear all day long; doesn't accentuate dryness or pores. I think it is a wonderful day-to-day alternative to your typical, full-coverage concealer. I would certainly recommend it! If you want to read more about this and other Laura Mercier bestsellers, check out my detailed review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/08/10/FullFaceOfLauraMercierBestsellers). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (539 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral