4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Love this product. I have natural auburn hair color and my eye brows are a mix of light golden brown, brown and black. Now mixed with a couple of white brow hairs. So I was looking for a product to coat the white hairs. This Ulta brow tint really works nicely for me. It coats the hairs evenly, lasts all day and looks natural. I bought both the blonde color and the soft brown. The blonde is a great match for me, a nice soft taupe color. The soft brown is cocoa colored and too dark for me. I use this along with NYX mcirobrow pencil and Milani brow pomade and am pleased with the results.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

a year ago

This is a pretty decent brow product. In all honesty, it's one of those things that some days I love, and other days, I'm not so crazy about it. I use the color soft brown (I have medium brown hair) and I like the color. I do think, however, that for a "soft brown", it's a bit dark. I like the little brush, it works great for catching and coating the brow hairs without getting all over my skin. I actually saved the brush from the first tube of this I bought, and I use it as a spoolie with other products. It holds quite well throughout the day, both colorwise, and keeping the brows in place. The days I'm not so crazy about it are the days when I want to use a pencil first, then put this over it. It really gets too dark, and it can get a little clumpy looking. I would say it is comparable with Benefit's Gimme Brow. Not a dupe, not quite as good, but it holds it's own. And if you want a less expensive alternative, I think this is worth trying. I buy it when it's on sale. $10 seems too much for me for this Ulta branded product.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

My new favorite brow tint! I was a Benefit Gimme Brow devotee, but I tried this product on a whim as I was looking for something cheaper and I really like it. It's pigmented enough to fill in my brows on its own with also needing to use a pencil or powder, but is still translucent enough that I don't have to worry too much about making my brows look much heavier than I want them to. It also has enough "hold" to help groom my brows into shape and lasts 8+ hours without smearing or flaking. It comes in a fairly nice color range that includes 6 shades with both ashy and warm undertones. My only complaint is that the small brush head isn't tapered, which can make filling in the thinnest end of the brow's tail tricky. Still, for $10 (less than half the cost of Gimme Brow!) I'm willing to put up with little things like that.

About reviewer (460 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This review is for the color blonde, which, in my opinion, looks darker than every other “blonde” colored brow products I have tried, it is more of a light brown and not a dark tan I haven’t had much luck with Ulta branded products so I never considered getting thi to try until there was a sale and figured I could return it anyway if it didn’t work. Well I am very pleased with how well it works to tint my brows! The first time I tried it I couldn’t believe what I saw... I have been thinking all along that my brows are just thinning due to age, when in reality my brow hairs are growing out either white or translucent and zi simply can’t see them. A coating of this over my brows makes me look like I have brows again with the exception of one spot where I have an old chickenpox scar and no brow hairs grow there. So on days when I want a natural looking & easy brow, I take a pencil and fill in the one little bare spot I have, give them a quick sweep through with the brow tint, and that’s it!

About reviewer (314 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool