SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Complete Contour Palette

1.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/22/2018 3:25:00 PM

Bought this when it first came out. It has 3 cream contour colours, 1 cream highlight and 2 powders. It's says it suits all skin tones but the cream contours are too dark for any fair skin tones. The consistency of creams are too thick and makes your face look dirty. Very hard to blend too.The powders are like talc. The cream highlight is nice but that's about it. I broke out after using the this product. I found out after that all the brand is white labelled. I wouldn't recommend.

on 3/22/2018 3:15:00 PM

Terrible product. Does not blend and it just gets cakey in a few hours. Over priced and I am annoyed I wasted my money on this WHITE labelled product

on 3/22/2018 3:12:00 PM

Such a bad contour product. It’s very, very thick and looks greasy on the skin. It doesn’t blend well nor does it suit skin that isn’t orange from fake tan.
The product sits on my skin, transfers easily no matter how much setting powder I use.
My skin got loads of little bumps, like whiteheads or something, from the product.
It’s cheap, Chinese white labelled product which is over priced.
NYX or even Barry M offer much better contouring products at a much better price.
Will not buy again, nor would I recommend this product.

on 3/22/2018 2:18:00 PM

In my honest opinion, this is the worst contour/concealer palette I have ever used. Firstly, it smells really bad, it is hard to describe the smell (almost like bad play-doh). Secondly, the shades are just all over the place. A palette like this should suit all skin tones and I feel it is definitely not suited to fair skin like I have so it is not varied enough. Thirdly, the consistency of the product is nice initially and is creamy but it just gathers on your face throughout the day and gets so clumpy. I have tried many different setting powders and sprays but nothing helps it. Fourthly and lastly, it just breaks me out, now to be honest I have sensitive skin, but not many foundations/bases/contouring kits actually break me out, some can make my skin a little red but this SOSU kit gave me little bumps on my cheeks and forehead!!

It is already gone in the bin! It is also way too expensive. I would spend this money on YSL foundations but not this brand.