3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Pros: colour is attractive and there is a nice smell No sensitive reaction. Cons: There isn’t any positive reaction either. So I don’t see why I should keep using this It’s very expensive, almost $70 per bottle Packaging is bad. Glass is very heavy. You have to be careful not to drop it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 months ago

I used to be skeptical about essences and didn't see a need for it. This has made me a convert. Admittedly I've not tried many (SK-II, Estee Lauder) but this is by far the best and my favorite. I love patting this on my face (with my hands not cotton pads) after my toner - it hydrates my skin and my serums absorb better. My skin feels supple and comforted. No funny smell (unlike SK-II). Love the glass bottle though I wish there was a travel friendly option. A staple in my routine.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

2 months ago

Gave me red spots on my cheek after a week of using it, which is the similar sort of burning spot that i get if i over exfoliate. I use this in the morning and retinol at night. I thought i might over do my routine so i stopped using the retinol for a while and just use the Fresh essence twice a day and only use a little amount. There were still red spots coming out. Not going to repurchase. As for the price, it is quite on the expensive side, though i think if you use just the right amount, about 2 to 3 drops for each use, a small bottle could last you a long time.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

a year ago

Used it for a few weeks always developed red spots on my cheeks so would discontinue and they would go away, and oils give it a change and same thing and it’s very expensive not for me

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

a year ago

I love this product! My skin was going through a rough patch and none of my usual products seemed to be doing anything: it was dull, and the uneven texture, hyperpigmentation issues and breakouts were getting worse. After trying this, all of those problems were solved, my skin was more glowy and more even, and overall my face was calmer. My skin looked alive again. I find it even helps a teeny bit with acne scars! Nothing miraculous, but they seem to be less ‘deep’ and less pronounced. I’m not usually a fan of essences, I always thought that they’re more like very watered down serums, but this changed my mind! Tested it on the back of my hand once and was so shocked to see visible results. It’s kind of expensive, so I delayed getting this by just continuously asking for samples, but I caved eventually. I’ve been using it twice daily (2 drops each time) for 6 months now, and am almost halfway though the bottle. Got my mum to try it too, she liked it and bought another bottle for herself! The texture is slightly thicker than a watery liquid. Fragrance is a little strong but still pleasant enough, and dissipates quickly. When I finish it, I'd probably try going without it for a couple of weeks and seeing what happens. I'd make my decision to repurchase then, since it's such not cheap. Apart from the price, I'd definitely be more than happy to repurchase!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I'm so in love with this product. I love everything from the luxury smell to the essence texture. It definitely leaves my skin soft and glowy, the lifting effect is obvious as I clearly see my skin got tightened much compared to before. The price is quite expensive but it worths every penny. I have a dry skin but experience no irrirating at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

a year ago

im still on the fence about this product, even after using it for a week. with skincare products i can tell within 1-2 uses whether it will be in the empties pile or the return pile. there is a bit of sticky and tacky feel when applying this product that lingers around for a good 5 minutes, i don’t really like that feeling. other essences dont have this texture to it. i got it during this past vib sale from sephora. will update again on whether i decide to keep or return

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is a great dupe for Tatcha's Essence because it's just as effective at helping other products absorb into the skin and has a slight tingling sensation which is the fermented products helping with exfoliation. Tatcha's essence is lighter feeling and absorbs faster where as Fresh's essence is a smidge less watery and has a slight tacky feeling as it's drying, but Fresh's essence is $28 cheaper so I'd rather save the money for a very slight to almost unnoticeable difference.

About reviewer (277 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm