Andalou Naturals Konjac Facial Sponge Duo

No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my third or fourth purchase of Andalou konjac sponges. I love them. They are just the right texture to provide exfoliation and cleansing without being harsh. I have had people comment on how fresh and smooth my skin looks and I think a lot of it is because of this addition to my routine. I can tell a subtle but difference in the healthy look and smoothness of my skin when I use them. Every time I get away from using them (usually because they shrink and I throw them away) I eventually wonder why my skin isn't as vibrant as I am used to it being. Now I have a backup package so I don't run out. My personal favorite is the "Perfection" combo with the purple and green sponges; I wish it were two purple sponges. The green one is slightly smaller and I find myself reaching for the purple one more often. I did put a green one in my travel bag so I am never without one. I think konjac sponges in general are great and are a fantastic addition to your cleansing routine without being absurdly priced. I've stuck with the Andalou brand because I trust them and I can easily find these at Sprouts or Natural Grocers. I think I got these for around $6-ish for a pack of two.

Top Rated Tools