2.7

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

I was optimistic that this would help me with the dark circles under my eyes. I went through a whole full-size pot but found it was just like any other eye cream that doesn't do much beyond hydrating. Ultimately, this was not worth the $39 for 15ml since it doesn't impart the brightening effect it promises. I will stick with simpler and cheaper eye creams in the future since all they seem to do is hydrate. I'm finally coming to terms that my dark circles are probably genetic and realistic isn't something that can be removed by a cream.

About reviewer (232 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

a month ago

I received this eye cream as a deluxe sample points gift at Sephora. The packaging seemed nice and this was boxed. I was excited to try this as I do have some dark circles and I had heard good things about this eye cream. However, I really don't think it actually does much to brighten. I only use this in the AM, and it does have a nice consistency. It does seem a little thin for an eye cream. Other than hydrating the eye area and giving my concealer a nice canvas, it just seems to be a very basic eye cream. I will finish the sample (which has lasted me a few weeks) but I wouldn't purchase this

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2.0

2 months ago

Somewhat disappointed with this as reviews on Sephora was generally positive. While this had a nice light consistency, I didn't see any difference in terms of brightening. Admittedly I don't have dark circles per se (more like darker lids) but still I was expecting some general brightening. In terms of moisturizing it was just OK. Overall, nothing to set it apart. Not something I will repurchase.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3 months ago

This so did not work for me. It made a spot under my eyes break out in a little rashy irritation, which certainly wasn’t the point of using it. It also made my eyes look puffy. I’d heard good things about this cream, but for me, it was a big disappointment.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 months ago

What on earth has gone wrong with the new formulation? This used to be such an effective though pricey eye cream that actually brightened my eye area - gradually (2 types of Vit C) aswell as instantly via its subtle color-correcting pigments. It was never heavy or tacky, was a perfect primer before concealer/shadow and I did see some difference on fine lines. Now it causes itchy red hives whenever I apply, and flaky red patches that take days to clear. Have tried to scan the ingredients listing for potential irritants but there's so many previously unseen ingredients in here that I wouldn't know where to start! And 'fragrance'...what is that even doing in an eye cream anyway? Bring back the old version, this new one is a disaster. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3 months ago

For now, I am quite enjoying the texture especially. Am surprised to see so many allergen related reviews. I did look this page up before purchasing but went ahead anyway because it was in a set. I like the travel sizes because I travel fairly often and it would fit well in my makeup bag. The scent is refreshing and for me so far no adverse effects. As for the claims of it being a primer, I am not 100% convinced it makes my concealer last better. Not much difference for me so far.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

from

4 months ago

DO NOT buy this cream if you have sensitive under eye skin or eczema. Initially at first i really liked this cream and it did brighten by eyes however over time my under eye skin started stinging every time i applied it. My skin began to get very dry and flaky and my eczema triggered, my eyes looked really bad, i thought it maybe other eye products i was using I may have an allergy to, I came to read the reviews and there were alot of similar feedback on this cream. I discontinued using this immediately and started using other eye creams and my under eye skin is recovered and back to normal now. DO NOT RECOMMEND

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 months ago

You’d think that the first thing to make sure of when formulating an eye cream is that it doesn’t burn your eyes if you happen to let a little slip in. Ouch does this sting and makes your eyes so frantically watery that essentially all work stops until you can get rid of the offending eye cream. Onto to the rest: I’ve used it for a month and seen no difference at all in my wrinkles under my eyes. Nor is my eye area any more sculpted or finer in texture. Do yourself a favour and search for an eye cream through the myriad of Korean eye creams that offer serious value for money - Mizon Snaileye cream reduces wrinkles right before your eyes. Mizon’s Collagen cream is beautifully gentle and hydrating. So use one of these and not this over priced eye acid and your wallet and your sore bleeding eyes will thank you.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 months ago

I despise this eye cream. I have very sensitive skin and it makes my undereyes sting. I also don’t find it to be very moisturizing on my dry skin and have noticed zero difference in the past 6 months of daily use in regards to under eye discoloration. I’m determined to use it up because it is very pricey, but I will be looking for a new eye cream once I do.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 months ago

This is literally the only eye cream I’ve ever finished completely. Did a fantastic job brightening and moisturizing my eye area without giving me milia. Love the mildly fruity scent. Already planning to repurchase.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55