Velvette Organics Premium Hair Oil

Velvette Organics Premium Hair Oil

1 review

on 10/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this hair oil back in July but did not recently try it until after I got my hair cut as my hair was terribly damaged then that it wouldn't be fair to rate this product as nothing could've saved my hair at that time. My hair is color treated and after getting my hair cut, I decided to try using this product. I noticed that I don't get split ends as quick and it does not make my hair oily only if using the recommended amount. If overused, your hair will definitely be oily. I use this product after I wash and towel dry my hair prior to blow drying. I typically leave it in for about 5 min before blow drying my hair to let it absorb. By doing so, brushing my hair seems a bit easier. This product does not weigh my hair down and feel it is quite comparable to the Moroccan hair oil but use less product. The product doesn't have a light scent to it but not strong enough to be off putting. It does not linger in the hair after drying so it won't affect people who are sensitive to scents. Packaging wise, it is in a glass bottle with a dropper. The packaging is nice but sometimes I feel I'm afraid of knocking it over when I use the dropper. I would love the idea of having it in a pump format for convenience and efficiency. Other than that, I will continue to use the product for my hair. Definitely looking forward to a travel size product to bring on vacation. The company also has free shipping to Canada and US.