3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

i picked up this product at nordstrom rack for $14. the shades are all super creamy, but what made me buy a second one (since it is discontinued!) is the purple shade. applied wet, it is soooo pretty and rich. i love it! <3 love this for my olive skintone - highly recommend to anyone wanting a warn palette with lots of fun shimmery colors that you don't typically find in many palettes (in my opinion)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I don't dislike the palette but I don't like it either being a women of color it really is an incomplete palette. I have to always grab something else for my transition the shimmer are more of a soft satin even when wet there just isn't enough sparkle and on top of all that it doesn't have a mirror I love Lorac eyeshadows so this was a huge shock for me I would definitely would not recommend this palettes to anyone

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairOther, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is a really great palette deserving of 4.5 lippies.. I'm 48 yo, and still loving shadows with sheen, a girls gotta have her glow! I don't go for super glittery anything anymore, and this palette is right on the money to still be acceptable for my age range, and give me that glow/shimmer that works for me and looks good. I reach for this palette a lot over Naked 3, MAC, or several Tarte or Too faced palettes I have.. I think Lorac does powder products sooooo well, and doesn't always get the love it deserves.. This is a definite recommend!

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I purchased this in lieu of some similar palettes coming out like the Huda or ND palettes. I like the berries and oranges, but it’s not so edgy that I feel like I can’t create an age appropriate look for me. I use a prime & have been happy with the quality of the shadows.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I returned mine because the purple was too sheer and I experienced fading and creasing even with primer. I like the original unzipped way better.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I used to think Naked 3 or Lorac Pro were my favorite eyeshadow palettes... not anymore. This pallette, first off, has really interesting packaging (points off for no mirror, though.) the top is creased so that it pulls back in sections... hard to explain... weird, but cool. And it’s overall lightweight and pretty. The actual shadows though... this might be the first, THE FIRST, pallette I’ve ever owned where I can actually get hard use out of every single shade. They’re all super wearable, without being boring. The formula is so buttery and SO pigmented. I have a lot of palettes, you guys- I don’t think I own another one (even other LORAC ones) that has such consistent, awesome pigment and texture in every. Single. Shade. Usually there’s at least a few duds, you know? But no, each of these is gorgeous perfection. 15/10 would recommend.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29