100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I purchased this for USD $62 after seeing several good reviews for it and they are not wrong. It's sold as a brow kit but it has all the basic colors that you need for eyeshadow, brow and liner. They go on smooth and have not caused me any irritation so far. The price made me a little hesitant but I found that I was reaching for it every day despite having other products available so in that sense it is worth it over multiple products that when put together, would cost the same. The only downside would be that it probably would not work for someone who likes a bolder vs. more natural brow as it does not include a wax or gel.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

This is actually sold as eyebrow kit but I bought it to use it as eyeshadow palette for three reasons: it has all the basic colours I need for a natural or smoky look, the case looked small, cute and luxurious at the same time and It was discounted to 25 dollars. After buying it I have discovered a fourth and maybe the most important feature: The quality of the shades is really good! To be honest I also gave it a try as eyebrow powder but I actually prefer to use pencils for that purpose and none of the colours really matched my eyebrow tone. But as eyeshadows and liner this is great. The dark brown has a cool undertone, it is a coffee brown/black, very dense and perfect as eyeliner. The middle brown has a neutral undertone and I use it either all over my lid or in the V corner or as transaction shade. The taupe-beige has a yellow hinge so I would describe it as warm and it works well in defining the crease. The pink has a peach hue and some satiny shimmer, so it works very well as highlighter under the brow but sometimes I also use it on the lid. This is everything I need for the natural or the smoky look. I have been using this a lot recently together with TheBalm Hawaii face palette – from this I use the ivory shade first as base, then the Guerlain shades, and finally I dab some of the shimmery taupe of the TB palette in the middle of the lid and blend it into the inner corner to make my eyes glisten. With these two palettes I can achieve all sorts of looks and for this reason are really good for travel. One last word to the packaging. It is sleek, black, light but it doesn’t feel plastics, it is small but with lots of product and it comes in a black velvet pochette.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age44-55